+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 AOR

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Quick question .
@iSaidGoodDay

For me I need to upload PCC for India as well as USA, in my account there was document placeholder which was like Police certificate and police certificate 2 (no country name mentioned) where as for work ex it was position mentioned next to employment record. so wondering we can upload PCC anywhere within that two spots right as it did not mention country name next to Police certificate.

Thank You
Never seen this issue before. I'd recommend creating a specific thread for this so that you can get better answers and the question is more discoverable to those who would need this info in future too.

Reactions: samarshi

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
Never seen this issue before. I'd recommend creating a specific thread for this so that you can get better answers and the question is more discoverable to those who would need this info in future too.
sure I will, I took snap shot too and sent webform lets see now if they accept they will else I will get rejection what else can be done right after submission only webform which I did before they start processing so lets hope for the best. order may be right or may not be lets see. its not my fault but it is what it is

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
Thanks, fortunately I followed same order, Indian PCC then USA uploaded so hopefully its right what I did. thank god.

I am in USA now but last year I was in India was that same case for you?? like current place of residence and when last time you were in India? thanks

SugeshNeemambam

Apr 24, 2023
Thanks, fortunately I followed same order, Indian PCC then USA uploaded so hopefully its right what I did. thank god.

I am in USA now but last year I was in India was that same case for you?? like current place of residence and when last time you were in India? thanks
I’ve only visited India a few years ago. But I’ve been in the US since. Either way I wouldn’t worry about it much. Sure they’ll understand since it’s a known glitch

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
I’ve only visited India a few years ago. But I’ve been in the US since.
same so its kind of similar, I was stuck in India during Covid times and current country of residence is USA same like you so most likely order will be same for me as well.

anyways I raised webform and attach snap shots too just to be safe side before they start processing the application

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
I wonder if people are following what's happening in Canada. Apartments are insanely expensive now. Does it still make sense to immigrate? I want to leave this country so badly, it's getting so bad.

waitin_4_csq

Jan 10, 2023
I wonder if people are following what's happening in Canada. Apartments are insanely expensive now. Does it still make sense to immigrate? I want to leave this country so badly, it's getting so bad.
Try leaving cities like Toronto, Vancouver etc The amount of immigrants that go to these cities is just insane!! So it's quite logical to have apartments price increasing.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Does it still make sense to immigrate?
Yes!

You just have to honestly answer why you are making the choice to move to Canada. You just have to understand why YOU want to live/move :)

Canada is easy to migrate to, but hard to live-in without preparation. If your reason is to migrate to Canada to make more money, that dream is a little challenged by current state. But if you are someone who is economically well (because of job or business), Canada offers you everything you need(apart from good healthcare).

There has to be a reason on "why Canada" that isn't "ease of migration". I know why I picked Canada, I knew what the cost of a home is, already had a Canadian employer, knew where I'd like to live, etc. From the neighbourhood that I'd prefer to live in, employer references, realtor, mortgage pre-approval, etc I did everything as an outlander because I understand that unlike my home country things aren't as easy in Canada.

Things still aren't going to be very easy when I move, but I got my base covered. I've stamina to deal with the smaller nuances. I think a lot more people are going to be challenged if they don't cover the basic stuff they need (e.g. job, housing, transportation, etc). Canada is good if you got those basic things covered. Maslow's heirarchy of needs should dictate everything here.

Raulf

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Yes!

You just have to honestly answer why you are making the choice to move to Canada. You just have to understand why YOU want to live/move :)

Canada is easy to migrate to, but hard to live-in without preparation. If your reason is to migrate to Canada to make more money, that dream is a little challenged by current state. But if you are someone who is economically well (because of job or business), Canada offers you everything you need(apart from good healthcare).

There has to be a reason on "why Canada" that isn't "ease of migration". I know why I picked Canada, I knew what the cost of a home is, already had a Canadian employer, knew where I'd like to live, etc. From the neighbourhood that I'd prefer to live in, employer references, realtor, mortgage pre-approval, etc I did everything as an outlander because I understand that unlike my home country things aren't as easy in Canada.

Things still aren't going to be very easy when I move, but I got my base covered. I've stamina to deal with the smaller nuances. I think a lot more people are going to be challenged if they don't cover the basic stuff they need (e.g. job, housing, transportation, etc). Canada is good if you got those basic things covered. Maslow's heirarchy of needs should dictate everything here.
Regarding mortgage pre-approval - how does this help as the window is for upto 120 days. Can you pls shed more light on this so that it helps everyone in this forum.

akuralv

Nov 16, 2022
Can anyone help with this based on your experience please: So, my GCkey says BG and Eligibility in process. However tracker shows eligibility not started, BG in process.

My question, which is accurate? Any response will be appreciated.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Regarding mortgage pre-approval - how does this help as the window is for upto 120 days. Can you pls shed more light on this so that it helps everyone in this forum.
True, pre-approval is only valid for upto 120 days - but it is very easy to renew it.

Pre-approval also makes it very easy to work with a realtor(as most ask for pre-approval). The bank at the end of the day also looks at the property you wish to buy and can adjust the final offer based on how the bank evaluated the property.

Reactions: Raulf

SugeshNeemambam

Apr 24, 2023
So I got my MEP and biometrics linked along with BIL for my dependent on May 11. Dependents biometrics was done on May 18 and it updated on GCKey on May 18 along with background check changing from not applicable to in progress( assuming this is IP2). Anyway the tracker still shows my dependents biometrics in progress. I thought the tracker was supposed to update before GCKey?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
So I got my MEP and biometrics linked along with BIL for my dependent on May 11. Dependents biometrics was done on May 18 and it updated on GCKey on May 18 along with background check changing from not applicable to in progress( assuming this is IP2). Anyway the tracker still shows my dependents biometrics in progress. I thought the tracker was supposed to update before GCKey?
Tracker only lags till MEP/BIL. After that GCKey will lag.