AOR Received.
04-13-2023
Med's Done....
04-05-2023
Passport Req..
23-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-2023
And also I got a ghost update a moment ago after medicals passed and my background check is now not applicable. It was in progress before that. In terms of stages would this mean the completion of IP1? Anyone?
if you got your MEP a few days ago, then very likely you will get your eligibility pass in the next few days, GU is a signal for that.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hey Everyone, Finally got some updates to share..

PNP INLAND
AOR 3rd APRIL
UCI 10th MAY
Application Update Mail 11th May
Tracker Access 11th MAY

Tracker Status:
BIO complete
MED complete
Eligibility Not Started
BG verify In progress

Dependents +2
Haven't called IRCC yet so no idea on VO..
Good Luck

Reactions: samarshi

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
if you got your MEP a few days ago, then very likely you will get your eligibility pass in the next few days, GU is a signal for that.
That's doesn't sound right. R10 pass is completeness check, not eligibility pass (A11.2 is eligibility pass). R10 pass simply says that your application has all required documents and that they are now ready to be reviewed for eligibility.

Miracle2018

Jan 3, 2018
I'd call them if I were you just to ask for an update and to get some peace of mind. Anyways goodluck!
Thanks & wish you the same .I do know the status of my application from the IRCC GCMS notes I had received as on April 6th, 2023. Medical(Old Medical) of the primary applicant has not been reviewed & is still In Progress. CBSA notes are a different ballgame altogether , still not received them 2 months later.

SugeshNeemambam

Apr 24, 2023
That's doesn't sound right. R10 pass is completeness check, not eligibility pass (A11.2 is eligibility pass). R10 pass simply says that your application has all required documents and that they are now ready to be reviewed for eligibility.
So I suppose that was for R10 completion then

Raulf

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Actually, current account. I'm not sure if this is the reason: I have another account (different currency but same bank) that I didn't disclose (in bank certificate provided previously) as it is empty (mentioned this in my LOE) but I provided bank statements (combined) for the last 6 months as my bank doesn't provide separate bank statements for each account.
It’s better to ask for Balance Certificate from the bank and ask them to mention average balance for the 6month period. This average balance amount should match the POF amount requirement.

Addition : It is wise to get the statement converted to CAD by the bank itself and ask them to mention the exchange rate (usually as on statement date) used for it

Last edited:

waitin_4_csq

Jan 10, 2023
I noticed on my tracker that they mention that I am applying for CEC, whereas I applied for FSW-Inland because I am not eligible for CEC and also I was requested to provide POF when I submitted my EE application, which really proves that I was applying as FSW. anyone has any idea ??

elvinchang

Jan 24, 2023
I noticed on my tracker that they mention that I am applying for CEC, whereas I applied for FSW-Inland because I am not eligible for CEC and also I was requested to provide POF when I submitted my EE application, which really proves that I was applying as FSW. anyone has any idea ??
Yes, FSW needs proof of fund. CEC can be waived.