+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 AOR

babbelbubble

Dec 16, 2021
PCC is one of those cases where there's no appeal. PCC in black and white, LOE instead of PCC (while waiting for PCC), etc gets a guaranteed rejection.
For me it was PCC from China missing notary. I was confused and thought notarized translation was enough.
The greatest concern I have is if IRCC can upload my updated PCC in time before it gets review since my AOR is April 3rd.

Raulf

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
How do you know it’s a mass update?? Plus what have we done :p
Looks like it's true. One of my friend with AOR 7th April also got this status changed from "We are process.... your BG. We....." to "Not Applicable".

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Looks like it's true. One of my friend with AOR 7th April also got this status changed from "We are process.... your BG. We....." to "Not Applicable".
But is there any value in the step, for almost all such April cases with updates even UCI is not generated.

KTYD

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Quite possibly criminality checks are done for some applications of April, and hence we got the update. For criminality check they only require PCC. Biometrics and medicals can be updated later too. I have seen applications with this as well…….where the bcg check was processed before

Prabhneetkaur

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
Quite possibly criminality checks are done for some applications of April, and hence we got the update. For criminality check they only require PCC. Biometrics and medicals can be updated later too. I have seen applications with this as well…….where the bcg check was processed before
That is a good thing though.. coz BG checks takes the most time… on the other hand once IRCc agents are back they are gonna check the medicals n biometrics .. n by that time for many BG will already be completed …

Reactions: KTYD

waitin_4_csq

Jan 10, 2023
That is a good thing though.. coz BG checks takes the most time… on the other hand once IRCc agents are back they are gonna check the medicals n biometrics .. n by that time for many BG will already be completed …
There is a difference between criminality check which is usually based on your PCC and the security screening which is also part of what's called a BG check and this one is processed by both CSIS and CBSA and requires your fingerprints.

KTYD

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
I have heard that people have also got their ppr request within 10-15 days of medical update. So i guess maybe depends what is going on with applications. Some might hv gone directly for bcg check and later the process becomes quite fast because only few things remain to update. Moreover, bcg is something we don’t get many updates for.

KTYD

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
There is a difference between criminality check which is usually based on your PCC and the security screening which is also part of what's called a BG check and this one is processed by both CSIS and CBSA and requires your fingerprints.
True. Bcg check is a two part process. Criminality and security screening. Criminality is through pcc. Which i guess is completed for some applications. We will see i guess the bcg changing to in progress again once security screening starts, most probably after medical and bio update. And hence the two updates in bcg. Please correct me if i am wrong.

Prabhneetkaur

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
I have heard that people have also got their ppr request within 10-15 days of medical update. So i guess maybe depends what is going on with applications. Some might hv gone directly for bcg check and later the process becomes quite fast because only few things remain to update. Moreover, bcg is something we don’t get many updates for.
Absolutely!!! Let’s see what happens in couple of days .. I think by Friday we have more results to talk about … as this week very few advancements were there…

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Glad to know that this is some progress