+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 AOR

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I have uploaded the original copy but it's not in color... For webform the UCI number is not updated..
The PCC itself is black and white text in most cases. But, if there was a stamp of let's say blueish color - you need to make sure that it is in blue color. If you have submitted black and white stamp for PCC, submit the original with colored stamp via Webform.

omarkh17

Dec 30, 2022
Yes, PCC unfortunately is one thing where there's a guaranteed refusal without PFL. What was your CRS? Who knows, you could get ITA tomorrow too.
My score is 483; which is a little bit tricky considering the last draw of 486.
In May the score will be 485 "2 extra points from spouse work"

Hopefully, this will help

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
My score is 483; which is a little bit tricky considering the last draw of 486.
In May the score will be 485 "2 extra points from spouse work"

Hopefully, this will help
Try French too. You can get a B1 level within 4 months and add another 4 points. A CRS close to 490 is hopefully going to stay competitive this year.

Reactions: omarkh17

omarkh17

Dec 30, 2022
Try French too. You can get a B1 level within 4 months and add another 4 points. A CRS close to 490 is hopefully going to stay competitive this year.
I had the same idea before but in those 4 month I will have 1 year Canadian Experience; hence my score will boost to 500+

babbelbubble

Dec 16, 2021
CRS 483
FSW - I
ITA March 29th
AOR March 31st

April 25th
Unfortunately, my application was rejected due to providing a certified translated copy of my PCC not the original copy.

Late March and April guys hold tight you will get MED/UCI/BIL soon.

and make sure you have provided the original PCC, if not raise a webform ASAP

Wish you all the best!

Reentering the pool again :confused:
I had a similar issue with my PCC...Submitted webform last night but haven't heard back from them. I actually called IRCC this morning and the agent told me there is no way to expedite the processing of my webform and firmly stated this wouldn't be a reason for refusal.
This is very frustrating. I hope you get your ITA soon!!

• Love

waitin_4_csq

Jan 10, 2023
CRS 483
FSW - I
ITA March 29th
AOR March 31st

April 25th
Unfortunately, my application was rejected due to providing a certified translated copy of my PCC not the original copy.

Wish you all the best!

Hard luck! I hope you get another ITA soon!

• Love

KTYD

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
CRS 483
FSW - I
ITA March 29th
AOR March 31st

April 25th

Wish you all the best!

I really hope you get another ITA soon. Best of luck mate

• Love

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I had a similar issue with my PCC...Submitted webform last night but haven't heard back from them. I actually called IRCC this morning and the agent told me there is no way to expedite the processing of my webform and firmly stated this wouldn't be a reason for refusal.
This is very frustrating. I hope you get your ITA soon!!
One thing to note with standard format docs (PCC, Information sheet, etc) and IRCC is that, if they don't see an exact format or spec - they reject. Since you've submitted your Webform, you have likely safeguarded yourself. There should be a sticky thread on this forum on things that lead to a hard rejection.

Reactions: babbelbubble

babbelbubble

Dec 16, 2021
One thing to note with standard format docs (PCC, Information sheet, etc) and IRCC is that, if they don't see an exact format or spec - they reject. Since you've submitted your Webform, you have likely safeguarded yourself. There should be a sticky thread on this forum on things that lead to a hard rejection.
Thank you for the explanation. I guess there's anything else I can do except wait.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thank you for the explanation. I guess there's anything else I can do except wait.
Yes, you've done what's considered to be the best practice post submitting a black and white PCC

Another post mirroring the advice: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/black-and-white-pcc.710994/post-9010743

A thread where someone submitted a web form https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/are-black-white-scans-for-pof-and-pcc-cause-of-rejection.517793/post-7938083 and apparently they got their PR - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/corona-virus-effects-on-travelling-risk-of-missing-landing-date.679446/post-8540953

Looks promising from what I'm reading :)

tccc

Feb 21, 2023
United States
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-13-2023
Med's Done....
04-05-2023
Passport Req..
23-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-2023
CRS 483
FSW - I
ITA March 29th
AOR March 31st

April 25th

Wish you all the best!

sorry to hear that, I think their action is too aggressive by just rejecting people without PFL. I mean, we are humans, and humans make mistakes. Your score is high enough to get you another ITA soon. On a side note, did you ask for a reconsideration? if they won't, will they refund the application fees?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
sorry to hear that, I think their action is too aggressive by just rejecting people without PFL. I mean, we are humans, and humans make mistakes. Your score is high enough to get you another ITA soon. On a side note, did you ask for a reconsideration? if they won't, will they refund the application fees?
PCC is one of those cases where there's no appeal. PCC in black and white, LOE instead of PCC (while waiting for PCC), etc gets a guaranteed rejection.

tccc

Feb 21, 2023
United States
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-13-2023
Med's Done....
04-05-2023
Passport Req..
23-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-2023
PCC is one of those cases where there's no appeal. PCC in black and white, LOE instead of PCC (while waiting for PCC), etc gets a guaranteed rejection.
That is extreme. Black and white PCC is common.