+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 AOR

SugeshNeemambam

Apr 24, 2023
Aww, it hurts when someone morally polices you?
Thank you for being kind to a new member like me. I really appreciate all the good work you do. I really do. I apologize for talking back to you and promise to be better and do better. I really hope things work out for you and all of us hopefuls.

longvh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Cool down, friends. Let's focus on the positive things.

I see some friends in the late March group have their MP/BIO/UCI updated today (ITA March 29, AOR Mar 31).
Any updates from April members?

Current status of Apr group. All AOR only.

KTYD

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023

I see some friends in the late March group have their MP/BIO/UCI updated today (ITA March 29, AOR Mar 31).

No update yet

SugeshNeemambam

Apr 24, 2023

Could you kindly provide a link to update my details here? I couldnt find an option to do so. And also I presume that them processing medicals wont be affected by the strike?

omarkh17

Dec 30, 2022

I'm a Mar 31 AOR, still no update so far.

• Sad
Reactions: waitin_4_csq

waitin_4_csq

Jan 10, 2023

I am a 5th of April AOR and still have CANxxx as my UCI :/
On another note, @iSaidGoodDay @SugeshNeemambam It'll be appreciated if you can both delete your messages so we don't loose track of others application progress. Tnx:)

KTYD

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
I am a 5th of April AOR and still have CANxxx as my UCI :/
On another note, @iSaidGoodDay @SugeshNeemambam It'll be appreciated if you can both delete your messages so we don't loose track of others application progress. Tnx:)
Same here. 2nd april AOR, but no update. I guess there hasn’t been any update for any april AOR yet. Infact 30th and 31st also haven’t got any update i suppose.

• Sad
Reactions: waitin_4_csq

waitin_4_csq

Jan 10, 2023
April 24 Strike #New Update: Positive developments

#Union has lowered their wage raise demand and #willing to end the strike

#Government issues an #open letter stating only 4 major demands remain out of 570

Link to open Letter: https://immigrationnewscanada.ca/ircc-strike-2023-expect-processing-delays/
I hope that one day i will be privileged enough to refuse a 9% increase of my wage and impose to work from home and then go to the media to paint myself as a victim lol.
Anyway, i hope they will sort this out so i can finally get my MEP (it's been 20 days since AOR)

Bisht

Star Member
Feb 23, 2022
I hope that one day i will be privileged enough to refuse a 9% increase of my wage and impose to work from home and then go to the media to paint myself as a victim lol.
Anyway, i hope they will sort this out so i can finally get my MEP (it's been 20 days since AOR)
Haha!! I think we can safely assume April AOR will receive the MEP/Bio update after 30 days of AOR date. In normal situation, people were getting it after 30 days of AOR. Then consdiering strike, the updates definitely gonna be delayed too.

I just hope they come to a conclusion and start processing applications.

Reactions: samarshi and KTYD

C2C

Star Member
Oct 7, 2021
Hello guys, I received ITA on 23 March, FSW Outland. Did my medical and now waiting for PCC. I'll file all documents by end of this month.
It's good to find a platform to connect with people around the same timeline.

KTYD

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
My BCG Check just went from ‘In progress’ to ‘Not Applicable’ today. Is this good or bad? @Bisht after your reply i just checked my application. My status also changed to Not applicable.