+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 AOR

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello, just wondering why you didn't file if your plan are in line? Could you kindly share your situation for better understanding.
My prediction - He has no ITA and consequently no plans to move as of now. He has "immigration" in his username, he's here to most likely sell his immigration service as a non RCIC.

Would be really surprised if he's one of us AORs or future AORs. I could be wrong though.

NamanMehta936

May 15, 2021
My prediction - He has no ITA and consequently no plans to move as of now. He has "immigration" in his username, he's here to most likely sell his immigration service as a non RCIC.

Would be really surprised if he's one of us AORs or future AORs. I could be wrong though.
That’s not fair to say. Just because you have your PR approved and everything worked out doesn’t give you a right to trash talk others. One can easily say the same thing about you “selling” your services through past experience (if one had to). Be respectful to people. I’ve followed a lot of your comments and can see a tendency to look down upon others. Be a human.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
That’s not fair to say. Just because you have your PR approved and everything worked out doesn’t give you a right to trash talk others.
"Fair" is a poor word. I shared my perspective, you can disagree with it. I'm not trash talking here at all. I think you don't even understand what a trash talk is, so I'll paste a dictionary definition so that you can understand it better:
> insulting or boastful speech intended to demoralize or humiliate a sporting opponent.

Me saying they are trying to sell isn't insulting. It is just a hunch I'd. We all have hunches in the real world.

One can easily say the same thing about you “selling” your services through past experience (if one had to).
Then say it! What's the problem? I've nothing against people selling their services.

Be respectful to people. I’ve followed a lot of your comments and can see a tendency to look down upon others. Be a human.
There's no disrespect here. I don't know what gets you trigged. You are right now making allegations. Which is a very poor way of thinking. You on th other hand are the same person who trashed Kubeir iirc without any baseline. Maybe you need to learn a thing or two.

Respect is tiered in life. There are basics of respect (like respect of personal space), and then there's respect that's earned (e.g. due to contributions). I think me not doing #2 is what triggered you. But that's on you. You don't understand life and that life in general. Here's a good read to fix your broken way of thinking: https://oliveremberton.com/2014/the-problem-isnt-that-life-is-unfair-its-your-broken-idea-of-fairness/

SugeshNeemambam

Apr 24, 2023
"Fair" is a poor word. I shared my perspective, you can disagree with it. I'm not trash talking here at all. I think you don't even understand what a trash talk is, so I'll paste a dictionary definition so that you can understand it better:
> insulting or boastful speech intended to demoralize or humiliate a sporting opponent.

Me saying they are trying to sell isn't insulting. It is just a hunch I'd. We all have hunches in the real world.

Then say it! What's the problem? I've nothing against people selling their services.

There's no disrespect here. I don't know what gets you trigged. You are right now making allegations. Which is a very poor way of thinking. You on th other hand are the same person who trashed Kubeir iirc without any baseline. Maybe you need to learn a thing or two.

Respect is tiered in life. There are basics of respect (like respect of personal space), and then there's respect that's earned (e.g. due to contributions). I think me not doing #2 is what triggered you. But that's on you. You don't understand life and that life in general. Here's a good read to fix your broken way of thinking: https://oliveremberton.com/2014/the-problem-isnt-that-life-is-unfair-its-your-broken-idea-of-fairness/
Looks like you're the one who "assumed" he is trying to sell his services. That person might be doing it because they want to actually help people in need. But you are here "demoralizing" him and "humiliating" him by "assuming" he is an agent. And even if he is not one of "us AORs", are you? Looks like you are a January AOR. What are you doing in the April AOR thread? If you want to help and guide others which you look like you have, please go ahead. But theres no need be so condescending. Lets try to help each other shall we.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Looks like you're the one who "assumed" he is trying to sell his services. That person might be doing it because they want to actually help people in need. But you are here "demoralizing" him and "humiliating" him by "assuming" he is an agent. And even if he is not one of "us AORs", are you? Looks like you are a January AOR. What are you doing in the April AOR thread? If you want to help and guide others which you look like you have, please go ahead. But theres no need be so condescending. Lets try to help each other shall we.
I'll repeat, saying someone "selling" services is not condescending. And, I clearly said "I could be wrong though". Don't try to be the moral police. There are so many helpful members here who sell GCMS, law related services too. You are the one who doesn't understand that.

And even if he is not one of "us AORs", are you? Looks like you are a January AOR. What are you doing in the April AOR thread?
Wow, you are asking me what am I doing here? People who have finished their journeys are likely to be more know than those who haven't gone through the same. That's the role seniors play in this forum newbie. We safeguard you from getting poor info. So many people here push poor advice when they are non RCICs or have ever filed their own application - that's a dangerous value prop. This is a pretty normal discussion in an online forum, softies like you probably don't understand how much you can get scammed in this journey. This is what WE do: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ircc-lawyer-attested-travel-and-medical-insurance-for-lmia-work-permit.794458/post-10439676

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
ROFL, this dude joined minutes ago to spam - most people here can check his history. Haha, what a dumb way to prove my point.

SugeshNeemambam

Apr 24, 2023
ROFL, this dude joined minutes ago to spam - most people here can check his history. Haha, what a dumb way to prove my point.
So you assuming Im here to spam is fine? I am here because I am an April AOR who just joined the forum. I read your posts and found theres no need to talk to someone who actually didnt do anything other than say hes ready to help others. So I replied to you. Im not here to pick fights with anybody. You are the one who is discouraging others. Anyway, If you get off talking to others this way, you do you my fellow human.

• Haha
Reactions: iSaidGoodDay