+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 AOR

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Yeah I just don't understand what criteria they prioritise applications on because timelines are all over the place.
I'm not too concerned yet but probably will be if May passes with no update!
Good that you don't intend to stress yourself without a reason. As, no matter how much you beat yourself here, it will be unhelpful. The earlier you expose yourself to the immigration fatigue (worrying and over-stressing is also a part of it), the less energy you'll have to deal with the last few, but the actually important splits.

The criteria is:
1. Individual's application and their documents.
2. eMedical timeline.
3. Subjective assessment by case officer based on human factors.

Every application is different and that makes it really hard to make the right comparison.

Reactions: Josh_dan

brb2288

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
05-12-2022
LANDED..........
12-01-2024
I just logged into my tracker now and I can see in the application history:

May 10-->We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.

However, I didn't send anything. Any ideas ? Is this the way IRCC asks for ADR in the tracker?
It could be because of any of the reason , 1.you were previously requested some document which are now marked as not applicable check main application account for that under additional document section 2. this also happens when Eligibility is passed/updated. 3. If a webform was raised with document being sent it could signify the date webform is acknowledged.

Reactions: Willmakeit

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
I spotted one more ghost update today. 'Background Verification' was earlier NA it has now 'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information'. I take photos to compare :cool:

ARTICUNOuseICEBEAM

Star Member
Apr 18, 2023
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR April 8, 2023
I spotted one more ghost update today. 'Background Verification' was earlier NA it has now 'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information'. I take photos to compare :cool:
Similar update for my application but I called IRCC last week and asked why my Background was NA and he told me it was a system glitch. A lot of people got it. Nonetheless, any progress is good progress.

nishkers

Feb 18, 2021
Updated Sig

AOR - April 15
MEP and UCI - May 09
Additional biometric fee requested - May 10

Waiting for BIL now for both myself + spouse, my previous biometrics was for visitor visa in 2017.
update, additional fees paid May 10 and shows " we received your payment" in tracker May 10. Still waiting for BIL :oops:

nishkers

Feb 18, 2021
Interesting. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there a validity of 10 years for biometrics?
Yup. I have no idea why I needed to do them over. But the letter says according to their system they need biometrics for both of us.
So i paid the extra for family rate.

Raulf

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Yup. I have no idea why I needed to do them over. But the letter says according to their system they need biometrics for both of us.
So i paid the extra for family rate.
Did you give the UCI numbers while submitting application? If you have not mentioned your previous UCI then it will be treated as a fresh application.

SugeshNeemambam

Apr 24, 2023
Did you give the UCI numbers while submitting application? If you have not mentioned your previous UCI then it will be treated as a fresh application.
Aren’t UCI numbers unique though? After Medicals pass and UCI updates from CANXX shouldn’t it link automatically to the biometrics info associated with that unique UCI from before?

Raulf

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
UCI numbers are unique. But If you have not mentioned the old UCI in the PR application, there is no way IRCC can link it. Maybe that is the reason why they are asking to get the biometrics again by paying the fee. For new applicants UCI is automatically allocated.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Aren’t UCI numbers unique though? After Medicals pass and UCI updates from CANXX shouldn’t it link automatically to the biometrics info associated with that unique UCI from before?
When you filled in the application for the primary applicant and spouse it asks if BIO was done before. If we choose yes it asks for the UCI and BIO code from the old Biometric form.

Last edited:

ddverma

Jun 13, 2020
If there are any issues in your medical & IRCC wants additional tests, the registered email on the PR File will get an email - This is called furtherance and you will be asked to go meet the Panel Physician and discuss what is needed

If there is no such thing, then wait it out.

If you are in India, then your medical could well be with NDVO and things are a little slow. So just have to wait this out

Good Luck
How do I know that my Medical report or PR file is being handled by NDVO ?