+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

april 2022 visitor VISA applicants

Userqw

Jun 20, 2022
I have lost all my patience. Should have applied for SOWP. waiting for so long and there is no hope of any update now. Seems like they keep the spouse visitor visa files separate.

ibtee

Aug 26, 2018
Calgary
Anyone at all who applied parent visit visa from Pakistan in Mar-Apr 2022 and got PPR??

I see so many people announcing PPR but very few mention their country of application making that information not useful. Each country has their own processing speed so please mention country of application too. Thank you. May everyone get the answer soon.

Reactions: jascherian123

Ridhan

Aug 30, 2022
Application for a visitor visa via New portal(India)
Application submitted - 20th April
Biometric request - 20th April
Biometrics done and updated - 25th April
Current status - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility
Any update ?

ibtee

Aug 26, 2018
Calgary
Guys, I inquired through my MP and they gave no update other than just saying that the visa office will get in touch with you. It's 6 months almost now of waiting. What is the next step?? Webform, call, GCMS notes, anything else?? It is starting to get ridiculous now. We have paid the fees and deserve some answers.

PratikV123

Nov 1, 2019
Hi, does anyone has idea how long does it take for review of eligibility to complete; spousal application?

My timeline:
5th May application submission
13th May Biometric done
5th Sept Review started

faisalmughal

Nov 5, 2015
Hi, does anyone has idea how long does it take for review of eligibility to complete; spousal application?

My timeline:
5th May application submission
13th May Biometric done
5th Sept Review started
In my opinion, it should be around 2 to 4 weeks. This is as per my understanding after analysing some data on this forum which may be wrong. Regards

Reactions: PratikV123