april 2022 visitor VISA applicants

Neha_kam

Jul 16, 2022
My parents got PPR! Timeline as follows:

Application submitted: April 10
Eligibility review: July 21
BVL and PPR: July 22

This is at New Delhi, India.
Hey, congratulations, where does they mention about eligibility review status, under 'latest update'?

Rajanisaini

Sep 13, 2019
I hate IRCC, I have sent 3 webforms with screenshots but still, I haven't heard from them. I am still experiencing issues while downloading my Mom's PPR document. It still throws an error. PLease if they answer anyone's call can you ask about this error message and how to resolve it

Sorry, a system operation failed. Please try again later.
  • Failed to download the message

AM111

Jul 20, 2022
Hey, congratulations, where does they mention about eligibility review status, under 'latest update'?

You'll see the status update in your account. Eligibility review will change from "we will let you know when we start reviewing your eligibility" to "we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility"

Reactions: Neha_kam

Vishal Bhandari&

Apr 2, 2019
I hate IRCC, I have sent 3 webforms with screenshots but still, I haven't heard from them. I am still experiencing issues while downloading my Mom's PPR document. It still throws an error. PLease if they answer anyone's call can you ask about this error message and how to resolve it

Where are you from??

Neha_kam

Jul 16, 2022
You'll see the status update in your account. Eligibility review will change from "we will let you know when we start reviewing your eligibility" to "we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility"
Thanks, it been quite a while that I have this status already updated. I applied on 20 April. Good for you that you got PPR a day after the status changed. Hope it works fine for me as well.

• Sad
Reactions: AM111

manisp

Star Member
May 18, 2022
Thanks, it been quite a while that I have this status already updated. I applied on 20 April. Good for you that you got PPR a day after the status changed. Hope it works fine for me as well.
Is your regular visitor visa or super visa?

Winner_

Star Member
Jun 28, 2022

so sad to hear this. you will also have received an email of the PPR right.. check spam folders.

parishjain1234

Apr 5, 2022
Its all random - I applied on April 6th and my status was changed to "we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility" the next day on April 7th !! (automatically after exactly 24 hours) --- But nothing since then :/