July4
File Transfer...
September 20th
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
november 10th 2015
Hi
I submitted my visitor visa application from India, however I forgot to add financial proof documents when I initially submitted.
Can I submit documents now and how ?

Premkumar63

Jun 21, 2022
I got a reply from the local MP(Canada)"""Good day. Here is the information from IRCC. The criminality and eligibility has passed but IRCC is working on the security. There is no time frame to provide as we do not know when the third party completes the security check""" here's the reply, can anyone tell what's this security check??

priyanka177

Star Member
May 26, 2022
I got a reply from the local MP(Canada)"""Good day. Here is the information from IRCC. The criminality and eligibility has passed but IRCC is working on the security. There is no time frame to provide as we do not know when the third party completes the security check""" here's the reply, can anyone tell what's this security check??
For visit visa? can you send me how many days they take to response

priyanka177

Star Member
May 26, 2022
Could you share me which MP did you contact and the email id plz?

priyanka177

Star Member
May 26, 2022
based on which province you're going to, contact that MP. it was visit visa mine it was study related so agreed to follow up with ircc but not sure if they will do the same for you
I'm working in canada. I stay in PEI.unfortunately i came out of canada without valid visa due to emergency (with valid work permit)

Abrarrkhan1986

Star Member
Jun 4, 2022
Who's eligible to email the MP?

I'm just visiting Toronto for 2 weeks, can I email them?