Apr 6, 2022
My uncle applied from India (new IRCC) portal. Timelines below:

Application received: June 1
Biometrics Submitted: June 7
PPR: June 14
Active US B2 and previous travel history
Retired, but owns property back home
Son (Canadian citizen) invited him

I don't have any other info regarding his application.

CGYMAAN87

Oct 26, 2015
I applied for my aunt, uncle, and cousin's visitor visa application on April 6th, just saw today that they have started the eligibility check for my aunt and uncle's application but not for my cousin, it still says "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility " under his application status. Is it normal? Has anyone else experienced this?

abhi292000

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20.June.2022
Doc's Request.
not yet
HI All,

I want to apply for mother in laws visitors visa
Please can anyone help me with some queries

• Is someone else giving you money for your stay in Canada?

We are carrying all her expenses in Canada like accommodation, food, travel and insurance. So should i say yes to above question please let me know.

Also where can i upload documents for letter of invitation and our proof of Funds ?

Please help

THanks
Abhishek

baranoth

Star Member
Jun 15, 2022

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
HI All,

I want to apply for mother in laws visitors visa
Please can anyone help me with some queries

• Is someone else giving you money for your stay in Canada?

We are carrying all her expenses in Canada like accommodation, food, travel and insurance. So should i say yes to above question please let me know.

Also where can i upload documents for letter of invitation and our proof of Funds ?

Please help

THanks
Abhishek
There is an option where its says other document i think...ull need to upload all other documents u have in one file and upload them..this is what i did. Make sure to add all document u think will help. Good luck

priyanka177

Star Member
May 26, 2022
Hi all. It’s been 70 days since I apply for trv from UAE. Still the application is under processing . Can I submit one more application without withdraw the old one ?? Plz let me know if any one have any idea about this

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi all. It’s been 70 days since I apply for trv from UAE. Still the application is under processing . Can I submit one more application without withdraw the old one ?? Plz let me know if any one have any idea about this
Your proessing time is over?

ibtee

Aug 26, 2018
Calgary
Hi guys,

I applied for my mother on 3rd of April.

Biometrics Submitted: 15 April 2022 (first biometrics were rejected)
Biometrics completed notification in account: 02 May 2022
On 02 May 2022, it was mentioned that my mother's eligibility is now under process.

So far, no other changes in the account. I see here that nobody (from Apr applicants) has got the visa while applying for India/ Pakistan/ Middle East.

Everytime I check the "Processing time" tool, the number of days keep increasing. They were 65 days when I applied, 120 days a few weeks ago and today they are 151 days. This is just so terrible.