+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

april 2022 visitor VISA applicants

nenecuty

Mar 26, 2017
May I know your application Submission date?
April 3, 2022 - Submitted application using NEW PORTAL
May 9, 2022 - PPR (passport request)

* I have previous biometrics
hey, we literally are on same page. received PPR may 9. and now i got a message that says Decision envelope has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 2022/05/18 via courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website . do u know how to track our passport via LBC?

TiniTan28

Star Member
May 9, 2022
hey, we literally are on same page. received PPR may 9. and now i got a message that says Decision envelope has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 2022/05/18 via courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website . do u know how to track our passport via LBC?
Hey after how many days you dispatched the passport did you receive this notification?

andycided

Star Member
Apr 16, 2022
No. However, you can contact VFS Makati tomorrow to ask for the tracking number if they will use LBC to send back your passport to you.

andycided

Star Member
Apr 16, 2022
Hey after how many days you dispatched the passport did you receive this notification?
SHARING PROGRESS SA PASSPORT SUBMISSION FOR TRV

May 9 - PPR
May 10 - Sent via LBC Courier
May 11 - Received at VFS Makati
May 12 - Tracking number provided via VFS Chat and status is "has been dispatched to the IRCC Office, on 2022/05/12 for processing
May 13 - Status "has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2022/05/13
May 16 - No update
May 17 - Received email from IRCC "We updated your application". Final decision is approved May 17, 2022
May 18 - Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxx – Decision envelope has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 2022/05/18 via courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.

ajkmasoh

May 17, 2022
SHARING PROGRESS SA PASSPORT SUBMISSION FOR TRV

May 10 - Sent via LBC Courier
May 11 - Received at VFS Makati
May 12 - Tracking number provided via VFS Chat and status is "has been dispatched to the IRCC Office, on 2022/05/12 for processing"
May 13 - Status "has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2022/05/13"
May 16 - No update
May 17 - Received email from IRCC "We updated your application". Final decision is approved May 17, 2022
May 18 - Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxx – Decision envelope has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 2022/05/18 via courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.
may i ask which country did u apply from?

Reactions: 2cookies

niso

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
Can some one guide me here.. My BF has applied for visit visa April 25,2022 from India and his leave letter specifies approved dates from June 15. is there any chance that he may get by the time approved or in case he cant what to do?

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Can some one guide me here.. My BF has applied for visit visa April 25,2022 from India and his leave letter specifies approved dates from June 15. is there any chance that he may get by the time approved or in case he cant what to do?
Current Average Processing time is 130 Days,
it does not means it cant take less than that or cant take more than that , depends on applicant profile and purpose and all supporting Document
So no one can give you exact answer

Good Luck

Apr 6, 2022
Sorry I wasn't clear.

Using my Ircc portal, I have applied for my parent's visitor visa under one account and specified my dad as the principal applicant.
When Biometric was completed, status got updated under my dad's application only 'Biometrics - April 8, 2022: Completed.' and my mom's account only received the Biometric number
This is not the case with my application for my parents.. it shows Biometrics completed for both my parents.

niso

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
Current Average Processing time is 130 Days,
it does not means it cant take less than that or cant take more than that , depends on applicant profile and purpose and all supporting Document
So no one can give you exact answer

Good Luck
I know no one can say for sure but wants to know if its more time than what leaves approved does he need to provide new leave approval letter or what to do? i am not sure of it

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
I know no one can say for sure but wants to know if its more time than what leaves approved does he need to provide new leave approval letter or what to do? i am not sure of it
He need to talk with his company to see if they are flexible in changing the dates...coz visa can be approve without any update

Ifillcavities

Star Member
Apr 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
05-04-2019
Application: Visitor visa for in-laws
Application Submitted : April 09
Biometrics Appointment: April 14