+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

april 2022 visitor VISA applicants

Aaru9667

Star Member
Apr 26, 2022
Yes , I have done ,
I sent Upfront medical result for my parents which they did with earlier refused Super Visa

What is your Q?
I'd like to send further docs that wasn't listed on the checklist - cover letter, university enrolment letter in my country of residence and financial assests in country of citizenship.

rohitpahwa

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Does anyone know how to book biometric appointment for my parents in India ?
Is there any URL where I can book my appointment

rohitsheen

Apr 13, 2018
Hi Experts,

Below are my timelines:
Application: Visitor visa (has active US B1/B2 with an in/out to USA before along with Canada visa and travel in 2018, Canada visa expired in April 2020)
Application Submitted : April27th April 2022)
Biometrics : Updated immediately from an old application pending since May 2020 without update, Biometrics got completed in August 2021.
Applied from : India

Questions are as:
- What is the normal processing time being experienced by users, IRCC timeline says 120 Days?
- I mentioned the travel dates to be 1st-July-22 to 7th-July-2022, Is this too early?
- Have invitation letter from friend in Canada. Attached this letter along the application. It was part of the required documents list. However, the letter was issued in Jan-22. Will it impact the application negatively?
- Can we know what lot of applications are being currently processed by IRCC.

Expecting opinions from all!

andycided

Star Member
Apr 16, 2022
Hi Experts,

Below are my timelines:
Application: Visitor visa (has active US B1/B2 with an in/out to USA before along with Canada visa and travel in 2018, Canada visa expired in April 2020)
Biometrics : Updated immediately from an old application pending since May 2020 without update, Biometrics got completed in August 2021.

Questions are as:
- What is the normal processing time being experienced by users, IRCC timeline says 120 Days?
- I mentioned the travel dates to be 1st-July-22 to 7th-July-2022, Is this too early?
- Have invitation letter from friend in Canada. Attached this letter along the application. It was part of the required documents list. However, the letter was issued in Jan-22. Will it impact the application negatively?

Here in the Philippines, none of us getting any movement since 1st week of March 2022. I have a previous travel to Canada too in 2019. I applied April 3, 2022 and application still in progress.. According to IRCC processing times for Philippine applicants is 37 to 42 days but most the Philippine applicants already exceeded the 40days

Reactions: rohitsheen

Tangoooo

May 3, 2022
Hi Experts,

Below are my timelines:

Questions are as:

I just saw info on another thread , apparently they have backlogs around 2 millions applications, I see that’s why our file are not moving at all