+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Paper/Online

spiderpig

Oct 22, 2013
Did you get PPR?
Which is your VO?
I got an email IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal (Calgary ). thinking about how I reply their email as my spouse is outland and she will not be able to use the online Portal to apply for the PR card. I guess the VO is Calgary.

moefm

May 14, 2023
Hey everyone, my wife is in Pakistan and we applied in april 2022, outland by mailing in.

this is our timeline and we haven't heard anything since Sept 2022 which was medical, almost 8 months! We got a ghost update on the tracker in December and thats it. Can anyone relate or anything?

Timelines:

• Dec 19, 2022
    Activity status updated: Eligibility
    Eligibility
    Eligibility status has been updated to In progress

• Sep 24, 2022
    Activity status updated: Medical exam
    Medical exam
    Medical exam status has been updated to Completed

• Sep 12, 2022
    Activity status updated: Medical exam
    Medical exam
    Medical exam status has been updated to In progress

• Sep 12, 2022
    Complete your immigration medical exam
    We sent you a request to complete a medical exam. Read the message for more details.

• Jun 23, 2022
    We received the police certificate(s) you sent us.

• Jun 22, 2022
    We sent you a message about your application
    Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary.

• Jun 16, 2022
    We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.

• Jun 16, 2022
    Complete your biometrics
    We sent you a message with instructions on how to submit your fingerprints and photo. Please complete this by the date shown in your message.

• May 10, 2022
    We received your enquiry.

• Apr 12, 2022
    Application received
    We received your application and we’re checking to make sure you’ve submitted all the required forms and documents on the document checklist. If your application is incomplete, we’ll return it to you without processing it. If your application has all the requested forms and documents, you’ll get a message confirming we’ve accepted your application for processing.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Hey everyone, my wife is in Pakistan and we applied in april 2022, outland by mailing in.

this is our timeline and we haven't heard anything since Sept 2022 which was medical, almost 8 months! We got a ghost update on the tracker in December and thats it. Can anyone relate or anything?

Timelines:

• Dec 19, 2022
    Activity status updated: Eligibility
    Eligibility
    Eligibility status has been updated to In progress
Bro....Firstly, did you get AOR and Sponsorship Approval yet? Or any of these docs?
AoR is simply saying they have received your docs and it will assign you Applicantion number and UCI.
Sponsorship Approval - It will be an email staying that you accept that you will bear all expenses of the Principal applicant...blah blah.

Secondly, you may want to copy your post to the country specific thread, if yo haven't done already. It may get some perspective as applications from each country is handled in a different visa office. And that makes an impact on timelines. Heres the link to that thread:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/spousal-sponsorship-pakistan-london-visa-office.203899/