+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 OUtLand Spouse Sponsorship

Nhiz

Nov 19, 2021
About 6 months
Meaning you got the email after this notification "We sent you correspondence on December 20, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

Or
You are just saying the whole process of sponsorship? took 6 months

Bill agbor

Nov 8, 2021
Meaning you got the email after this notification "We sent you correspondence on December 20, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

Or
You are just saying the whole process of sponsorship? took 6 months
I got this email six months after my biometric

Borussia91

Apr 20, 2021
Stuck in limbo stillsent my passport photocopy, passport photos, etc. to local VAC who claim to have sent all documents to High Commission in London.

Since then my agent got asked for a copy of my passport and for my receipt of payment again. I provided this to them

The documents were requested on October 14th and sent within a week. I don’t know should I simply send the documents again

KKS123@

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Dear Friends,
I have got the PPR on 19 Nov 2021 for my Spousal PR file & have sent the passport along with other document on 27 Nov 2021. But package got returned due to photo measurement mismatch & received back on 9 Dec 2021.
I have sent all documents again, along with the new set of photos on 14 Dec 2021 to NDVO.
My concern is - We get 30 days after PPR for submitting the document and my 30 days period got completed on 19 Dec 2021 because of photo measurement issues.
I have already raised webform to extend the date due to this. But I didn't get any response from them apart from generic response.
Please suggest on this as currently my spouse passport has status in process (since 17 Dec 2021) and with IRCC for stamping, already 10 days passed after this. Please help.

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Dear Friends,
I have got the PPR on 19 Nov 2021 for my Spousal PR file & have sent the passport along with other document on 27 Nov 2021. But package got returned due to photo measurement mismatch & received back on 9 Dec 2021.
I have sent all documents again, along with the new set of photos on 14 Dec 2021 to NDVO.
My concern is - We get 30 days after PPR for submitting the document and my 30 days period got completed on 19 Dec 2021 because of photo measurement issues.
I have already raised webform to extend the date due to this. But I didn't get any response from them apart from generic response.
Please suggest on this as currently my spouse passport has status in process (since 17 Dec 2021) and with IRCC for stamping, already 10 days passed after this. Please help.
30 days is for submitting the documents. You have no issues. You submitted on the 14th which is 5 days before the 19th.

KKS123@

Star Member
May 28, 2021
30 days is for submitting the documents. You have no issues. You submitted on the 14th which is 5 days before the 19th.
Any idea why it is taking long to dispatch the envelope with passport from IRCC New Delhi ?
Any number at NDVO we can reach out to check status/.. ?

Bill agbor

Nov 8, 2021
Is there anyone who has sent passport for stamping to the VO in Dakar?
I received ppr on the 15/11/2021.
Send passport thru DHL 17/11/2021
Passport received on the 22/11/2021
Since then, I haven’t heard any thing from the VO

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
Is there anyone who has sent passport for stamping to the VO in Dakar?
I received ppr on the 15/11/2021.
Send passport thru DHL 17/11/2021
Passport received on the 22/11/2021
Since then, I haven’t heard any thing from the VO
That's quite long. Did you contact the VO ? That would be the best approach.

HopefulLegend

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Did any April applicants get PPR from NDVO this month ? Haven't seen any updates recently.
I'm waiting for updates from NDVO too. Got pre-arrival right around the time you got it. What do you think the delay is? Students? Any idea? It seems like previous pre-arrivals in April 2021 outland applications in NDVO went from pre-arrival to PPR much faster...

Last edited:
Reactions: Angel1113

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
I'm waiting for updates from NDVO too. Got pre-arrival right around the time you got it. What do you think the delay is? Students? Any idea? It seems like previous pre-arrivals April 2021 outland applications in NDVO went from pre-arrival to PPR much faster...
True. It's taking much longer than what was the trend from Sept-November this year as per the worksheet. Could possibly be the student visa applications, the new covid restrictions in New Delhi or even the holiday delays. There is no concrete reason that one could say. It's just a waiting game. Hopefully, new year will bring some hope. Let's see.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angel1113

HopefulLegend

Star Member
May 21, 2021
True. It's taking much longer than what was the trend from Sept-November this year as per the worksheet. Could possibly be the student visa applications, the transition period for appointment of new high commissioner, the new covid restrictions in New Delhi or even the holiday delays. There is no concrete reason that one could say. It's just a waiting game. Hopefully, new year will bring some hope. Let's see.
Exactly, that's what was a little weird for me. I saw a general pattern of 10-15 days for most going from pre-arrival to PPR in that time window you mentioned. Yeah, you're right though. It's just a waiting game, hopefully we'll get some good news at the start of 2022. It does seem like there's a bunch of pre-arrivals near the bottom of the April 2021 track sheet. Perhaps these will all get the PPR close together?

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
Exactly, that's what was a little weird for me. I saw a general pattern of 10-15 days for most going from pre-arrival to PPR in that time window you mentioned. Yeah, you're right though. It's just a waiting game, hopefully we'll get some good news at the start of 2022. It does seem like there's a bunch of pre-arrivals near the bottom of the April 2021 track sheet. Perhaps these will all get the PPR close together?
Can't say for sure especially with all the uncertainties prevailing with regards to NDVO's processing time or pattern. Will only know once the first set of PPRs are issued.