+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 OUtLand Spouse Sponsorship

Bill agbor

Nov 8, 2021
Is there anyone who has sent passport for stamping to the VO in Dakar?
I received ppr on the 15/11/2021.
Send passport thru DHL 17/11/2021
Passport received on the 22/11/2021
Since then, I haven’t heard any thing from the VO

Nhiz

Nov 19, 2021
Completely normal timeline, esp the silence after bio/meds/aor2 - that's the quietest period.
Hi all,
I live in Canada, sponsoring my wife who is in india.
Application sent on March 8, 2021
Started processing on May 6 , 2021
Aor1 on April 23, 2021
Medical request on April 25, 2021
Biometrics request on April 26, 2021
Medical passed on May 20, 2021
Biometrics passed on August 31, 2021
Appilication moved to NDVO
AOr2 on July 5, 2021
after this there is no update on the application

All office and medical centres were closed because of pandemic. So, both medical and biometrics got delayed.

Any opinion guys about the status?

Hi All,
CIC online account is updated under review of additional document as "We need additional document to process your application. we will send you message with more information" and
Also I checked the online service this morning and I have this information updated as below
Can anyone tell me what does it mean?
"We sent you correspondence on December 20, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

Thanks

Penny.a

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
Hi All,
CIC online account is updated under review of additional document as "We need additional document to process your application. we will send you message with more information" and
Also I checked the online service this morning and I have this information updated as below
Can anyone tell me what does it mean?
"We sent you correspondence on December 20, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

Thanks
They are requesting for an additional documents which you have to provide through the GCkey.

Nhiz

Nov 19, 2021
They are requesting for an additional documents which you have to provide through the GCkey.
Thank you for the reply.
I got this update on Dec 20 , 2021 but I haven’t received any email to send additional documents ad also I checked the CIC account for uploading additional documents, I didn’t see any.

Thanks

Penny.a

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
Thank you for the reply.
I got this update on Dec 20 , 2021 but I haven’t received any email to send additional documents ad also I checked the CIC account for uploading additional documents, I didn’t see any.

Thanks
Or could it be PPR? I hope you've had medical request and passed as well?

Nhiz

Nov 19, 2021
Or could it be PPR? I hope you've had medical request and passed as well?
Yeah medical and biometrics are done.
I don’t know what it could be, but I did sent the webform to New Delhi visa office.
I hope it should be PPR.

Nhiz

Nov 19, 2021
I received a correspondence on the same day with ppr email. Maybe they will send you an email
ohh thats good.
How long it took for you to get the correspondence email from IRCC.
I got this notification on Dec 20 2021 regarding correspondence.