+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 OUtLand Spouse Sponsorship

KKS123@

Star Member
May 28, 2021
I Have the same LINE 2 date as yours. Last week applicants having the LINE 2 date 28th June had updates. Hopefully, we shall have something soon. Fingers crossed !!!
Really, relief to know that..
Actually was tensed as people with App received date as 20th Apr 2021 started getting Pre-arrival, DM and PPR & no update for me..
If that is trend (as you have mentioned) then we will get update in this next week...

Can you please suggest whether your file was in Ottawa VO and then moved to NDVO? This happened to me- as per the updates given to me by IRCC agent on call..

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
Really, relief to know that..
Actually was tensed as people with App received date as 20th Apr 2021 started getting Pre-arrival, DM and PPR & no update for me..
If that is trend (as you have mentioned) then we will get update in this next week...

Can you please suggest whether your file was in Ottawa VO and then moved to NDVO? This happened to me- as per the updates given to me by IRCC agent on call..
Mine is at NDVO ever since sponsor approval.

Jola-25

Oct 28, 2021
Please let us know how far after the interview, I wish you both the very best, for me I applied March 2021 ,after medical was passed in July and the right of permanent residence fee was requested and I paid same day in July ,no response yet from Accra VO
Hoping for the best this Nov

Have you gotten any updates from ACCRA VO now?

Naebae

Sep 16, 2021
Hello, how was your interview and where did the interview hold?
Hello, I just got done with my interview and it was surprisingly short and went very well. I was asked some questions about my husband's work and past relationships, I was also asked personal questions. Generally, the immigration officer said she was satisfied with my responses and the documents I brought. I had it at IOM and it was virtual. All the best tomorrow.

anniegreat

Jul 26, 2021
[
Hello, I just got done with my interview and it was surprisingly short and went very well. I was asked some questions about my husband's work and past relationships, I was also asked personal questions. Generally, the immigration officer said she was satisfied with my responses and the documents I brought. I had it at IOM and it was virtual. All the best tomorrow.

Big congratulations to you , prior to this interview did you receive prearrival, can you help drop your timeline thanks

Reactions: Naebae

texmex2020

Sep 16, 2020
Any one raised VFS web form and waiting for payment link? Any one has completed this process if you can share? Thank you in advance
I have raised the webform on Nov 3, No payment link yet. May be Diwali holidays are affecting it. waiting to hear this week.

Naebae

Sep 16, 2021
[

Big congratulations to you , prior to this interview did you receive prearrival, can you help drop your timeline thanks
Thank you very much, I didn't get pre-arrival. My timelines is below.

Application received - 23rd Apr 2021
AOR 1 - 28th May 2021
SA/MVO(Accra) - 4th June 2021
Line 2(AOR 2) - 29th June 2021
Change of name updated on ECAS - 27th July 2021
Suspected missed call from AVO - 25th August 2021
Medical request - 21st September 2021
Medical Exam - 7th October 2021
Interview invite - 12th October 2021
Medical passed - 13th October 2021
Interview date - 8th November 2021

I pray we all get favourable responses soon.

Jola-25

Oct 28, 2021
Thats good news, congratulations in advance. Also please, if you don't mind me asking, what kind of personal questions did they ask you? And what documents did you bring along?

Reactions: Naebae

Jola-25

Oct 28, 2021
Thank you very much, I didn't get pre-arrival. My timelines is below.

Application received - 23rd Apr 2021
AOR 1 - 28th May 2021
SA/MVO(Accra) - 4th June 2021
Line 2(AOR 2) - 29th June 2021
Change of name updated on ECAS - 27th July 2021
Suspected missed call from AVO - 25th August 2021
Medical request - 21st September 2021
Medical Exam - 7th October 2021
Interview invite - 12th October 2021
Medical passed - 13th October 2021
Interview date - 8th November 2021

I pray we all get favourable responses soon.

wow, i see what you mean by our timelines are similar, this looks like my application, just a day or 2 apart in the timelines.

Naebae

Sep 16, 2021
Thats good news, congratulations in advance. Also please, if you don't mind me asking, what kind of personal questions did they ask you? And what documents did you bring along?
Thank you. I was asked questions like;
What attracted me to my husband?
My past relationships and I have kids?
What I intend to do when I get to Canada?
My life goals
Current occupation
Current address

Hope this helps.

I was asked to bring proof of communication apart from what we submitted with our application so I took screenshots of our Whatsapp video call logs, call durations, chats and screenshots while on video calls.