+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 OUtLand Spouse Sponsorship

Rsk123

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
No, I got my pre arrival letter today. I just want to prepare my documents in advance like taking photographs etc because of the upcoming holiday season.

Reactions: deep.g

anniegreat

Jul 26, 2021
Any March 2021 Accra VO applicant here, after my medical was passed since July no response since then till now ....

anniegreat

Jul 26, 2021
Please let us know how far after the interview, I wish you both the very best, for me I applied March 2021 ,after medical was passed in July and the right of permanent residence fee was requested and I paid same day in July ,no response yet from Accra VO
Hoping for the best this Nov

Looks like interviews are the in thing with AVO these days. I'm also an April applicant and our timeline is almost similar, we even got interview invite on the same day but mine is November 8, I pray we are able to get our PPR shortly after our interviews. Best of luck to us.

navjjj1

Apr 13, 2021
My sponsor (wife in India) received call from New Delhi Immigration officer today morning asking her few questions etc regarding how we met.

I applied for her sponsor April 23rd (Received)
June 27 Biometrics request. Biometrics Aug 10th (After medical due to VFS being fully booked).
June 28 Letter stating we met the eligibility requirements are met and application is sent to New Delhi for further processing
Medical results were given Aug 2nd
Nov 1 - Call from immigration officer about how we met and that is all and said he will call back if there is anything else he needs.

Is this good or bad sign?

Reactions: KellyBlair

deep.g

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
My sponsor (wife in India) received call from New Delhi Immigration officer today morning asking her few questions etc regarding how we met.

I applied for her sponsor April 23rd (Received)
June 27 Biometrics request. Biometrics Aug 10th (After medical due to VFS being fully booked).
June 28 Letter stating we met the eligibility requirements are met and application is sent to New Delhi for further processing
Medical results were given Aug 2nd
Nov 1 - Call from immigration officer about how we met and that is all and said he will call back if there is anything else he needs.

Is this good or bad sign?
Sometimes the visa officers are doubtful if the marriage is genuine or not, you just need to be truthful and confident while answering their questions, there may be need of Additional Documents Request if they still are not satisfied but till then it should be good. You just gotta prove that your marriage is genuine.

Reactions: navjjj1

navjjj1

Apr 13, 2021
Sometimes the visa officers are doubtful if the marriage is genuine or not, you just need to be truthful and confident while answering their questions, there may be need of Additional Documents Request if they still are not satisfied but till then it should be good. You just gotta prove that your marriage is genuine.
Hopefully everything is fine.
At least it's good to know the application is moving since I haven't heard anything for months lol.

Reactions: deep.g