+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 OUtLand Spouse Sponsorship

KiaraRose

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
Hey guys, I'm trying to gather an analysis of how many days roughly from received and from medical passed it takes to get prearrival and ppr for Pakistani applications.

So far I've noticed that it comes from 180 to 200 days till completion for those Pakistanis who have filled out the spreadsheet for this year. It's not specific to Pakistani files at LVO, cuz I saw one at NYVO and one at Ukraine in the spreadsheet.

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Are u in the final steps?
I don't even understand the step anymore. My outland spouse have been asked to send her documents to Accra visa office which she did in July and she had done her biometrics since July and I added her to my application since April but Nothing seem to be happening

Fredo

Jun 6, 2021
I don't even understand the step anymore. My outland spouse have been asked to send her documents to Accra visa office which she did in July and she had done her biometrics since July and I added her to my application since April but Nothing seem to be happening
When u call then they don’t tell u why it’s taking long?

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
When u call then they don’t tell u why it’s taking long?
They don't even take calls anymore. When I messaged Accra VO in September, via webform, they said its on queue for review and when decision is made, they will contact me. Thats all I heard from them

IceD.

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Passport and COPR received from Manila Visa office. Our application timeline is in the tracker under Outland April.
Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: Mfoniso Urua