App received - Apr 20
Aor1 - Jun 4
Ecas in process - Jun 10
Moved to Manila VO - Jun 10
Medical - Aug 18 - done Sep 7 - passed Sep 15
Bio - already done prior
Pre-arrival services - Sep 17
Background check - Sep 23

Today, I checked ECAS and it shows Decision Made. However, upon clicking the link, the last line is about the Medical results received.

GCKey has no updates. Any idea about this?

Thanks.
I have the same issue too. Mine on Decision Made but no update on gckey I thought it was for PPR. Any update?

Fredo

Jun 6, 2021
Hello guys, I received pre arrival letter on Sept 28 and today I checked my Ecsa it shows that Decision Made but when I logged into gckey I didn’t receive any letter for PPR! Can someone explain please and thank you!

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello guys, I received pre arrival letter on Sept 28 and today I checked my Ecsa it shows that Decision Made but when I logged into gckey I didn’t receive any letter for PPR! Can someone explain please and thank you!
It may take some weeks or even months.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Do u know why they send a Decision Made message before actually sending the letter? Thank you for your time
They do not 'send' a decision made message. The ECAS reflects something that happens internally (a decision being made). The passport request letter is separate and takes some additional steps (details we don't know, they can be quick or short).

Fredo

Jun 6, 2021
O
They do not 'send' a decision made message. The ECAS reflects something that happens internally (a decision being made). The passport request letter is separate and takes some additional steps (details we don't know, they can be quick or short).
[/QUOTE
Oh, that makes sense! Thank you for ur explanation! Let’s hope for the best!

Fredo

Jun 6, 2021
What step are u at?

Apr 6, 2021
My GCKEY account showed "profile/application updated" message when I logged in now. But when I opened the profile there were no updates or changes. Any idea what is it?
No updates in ECAS. App still in ‘Application Received’

radio_silence

Oct 4, 2021
My GCKEY account showed "profile/application updated" message when I logged in now. But when I opened the profile there were no updates or changes. Any idea what is it?
No updates in ECAS. App still in ‘Application Received’
It means that an IRCC employee/IRCC officer has made an update to your application. log out and log back in, sometimes you can see what's been updated. Otherwise log back in next day and see what update has been made. All the best!

Reactions: April_newapplicant