2. We sent you medical instructions on
May 12, 2021. To avoid delays, please
provide us the information requested in
the letter as soon as possible. Please
consider delays in mail delivery before
contacting us.

3. Medical results have been received.

Visa Office: New Delhi
Received Sponsorship eligibility email on May 12, 2021 as well.
Received BIL on May 11, 2021
Medical done on May 24, 2021
Biometrics given on August 2, 2021

What would my status change to next?
It will change to "In Process" and line 2 will appear "We started processing your application on XXXX"

Reactions: deep.g

Waiting_F23

Sep 23, 2021
My husband got his medical request alhamdulillah? Is there anything to expect for Karachi? Any tips? Already got the appointment.

Also, my husband in his childhood got diagnosed with thalassemia minor, however, it doesn't interfere with his life and he never got medications or went to the hospital throughout his life, alhamdulillah. So that's my major concern. He doesn't smoke or anything either. Just a little anxious lol.

If anyone can tell us what to he aware of and everything?

Does Karachi need passport sized pictures? It doesn't say on the appointment email but it does on the medical letter.
was there a requirement to bring passport pics?

Waiting_F23

Sep 23, 2021
I think you'll hear something within 10 days. It varies a fair bit. I had AOR2 in the first week of June and then waited 3 months but got the med request in line with others (150-160 days after app received). They don't seem to update ECAS and GCKEY properly, my line 2 skipped completely.

Islamabad clinic is booked out 2 weeks ahead as well, so they are just spacing out candidates.
it looks like Ottawa VO is quite fast... and some of the LVO files got redistributed.... i have simnilar timeline i.e. April 2021 outland applicant.... but waiting for PreArrival and medical request :( as far as i know, the LVO is still handling my file

my line 2 in ECAS mentioned processing PA side back in early July and got explicit LVO AOR2 email in late Aug

Last edited:

deep.g

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
Anybody from NDVO (New Delhi Visa Office) still waiting for their ECAS status to change to ‘In Process’ from ‘Application Received’?

sirneeva

Mar 13, 2014
Ludhiana
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-July-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with File
IELTS Request
7.0 Bands
File Transfer...
11-July-2014
Med's Done....
Yaaad ni date hun :P
VISA ISSUED...
30-7-2014
LANDED..........
Jaldi hi
Anybody from NDVO (New Delhi Visa Office) still waiting for their ECAS status to change to ‘In Process’ from ‘Application Received’?
Yes. Same here, waiting

IceD.

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
App received - Apr 20
Aor1 - Jun 4
Ecas in process - Jun 10
Moved to Manila VO - Jun 10
Medical - Aug 18 - done Sep 7 - passed Sep 15
Bio - already done prior
Pre-arrival services - Sep 17
Background check - Sep 23

Today, I checked ECAS and it shows Decision Made. However, upon clicking the link, the last line is about the Medical results received.

GCKey has no updates. Any idea about this?

Thanks.