Med's Done....
Yaaad ni date hun :P
VISA ISSUED...
30-7-2014
LANDED..........
Jaldi hi
Application received: April 7
Aor - May 12
Done with medicals and biometrics before moving app to NDVO during July 1st week.
Application is in -“App received “ status from past 2 months.
Raised webform to NDVO and got reply that my application is in review.
But ecas status is not changing to “in process “
Same here. “App received” from past 3 months. Don’t worry. NDVO is just like that I guess.

Reactions: tessytessy

KiaraRose

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
yup, received medical request 4 days ago.
Yup, at the 154 day mark.
You guys got it from LVO? We didn't get anything today so we're hoping for something tomorrow, if not then obviously next week we might get something. We got line 2 on Ecas on July 22 (Ottawa IR from SA letter) and AOR2 from LVO on August 18, so we don't know. Someone on one of the groups had the same line 2 and Aor2 dates, but thier app received date and SA/bio was a week before us. So we thought we should have gotten something by now since they already got thier medical

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
You guys got it from LVO? We didn't get anything today so we're hoping for something tomorrow, if not then obviously next week we might get something. We got line 2 on Ecas on July 22 (Ottawa IR from SA letter) and AOR2 from LVO on August 18, so we don't know. Someone on one of the groups had the same line 2 and Aor2 dates, but thier app received date and SA/bio was a week before us. So we thought we should have gotten something by now since they already got thier medical
I think you'll hear something within 10 days. It varies a fair bit. I had AOR2 in the first week of June and then waited 3 months but got the med request in line with others (150-160 days after app received). They don't seem to update ECAS and GCKEY properly, my line 2 skipped completely.

Islamabad clinic is booked out 2 weeks ahead as well, so they are just spacing out candidates.

KiaraRose

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
I think you'll hear something within 10 days. It varies a fair bit. I had AOR2 in the first week of June and then waited 3 months but got the med request in line with others (150-160 days after app received). They don't seem to update ECAS and GCKEY properly, my line 2 skipped completely.

Islamabad clinic is booked out 2 weeks ahead as well, so they are just spacing out candidates.
We'll be with the Karachi clinic, I heard they give out appointments and send the medicals the fastest out of all 3 clinics, I hope that's true for when we get our request soon, Inshallah

Reactions: Titan55

IceD.

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
App received - Apr 20
Aor1 - Jun 4
Ecas in process - Jun 10
Moved to Manila VO - Jun 10
Medical - Aug 18 - done Sep 7 - passed Sep 15
Bio - already done prior
Pre-arrival services - Sep 17

What does pre-arrival services mean? We still did not get an update on the background check status. Is this a good sign?
Do you think we are almost getting to PPR?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
App received - Apr 20
Aor1 - Jun 4
Ecas in process - Jun 10
Moved to Manila VO - Jun 10
Medical - Aug 18 - done Sep 7 - passed Sep 15
Bio - already done prior
Pre-arrival services - Sep 17

What does pre-arrival services mean? We still did not get an update on the background check status. Is this a good sign?
Do you think we are almost getting to PPR?

Thanks.
It is Stage 1 approval - meaning you have passed Eligibility. Stage 2 is background check approval and once you get that cleared, PPR.

Reactions: IceD.

KiaraRose

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
My husband got his medical request alhamdulillah? Is there anything to expect for Karachi? Any tips? Already got the appointment.

Also, my husband in his childhood got diagnosed with thalassemia minor, however, it doesn't interfere with his life and he never got medications or went to the hospital throughout his life, alhamdulillah. So that's my major concern. He doesn't smoke or anything either. Just a little anxious lol.

If anyone can tell us what to he aware of and everything?

Does Karachi need passport sized pictures? It doesn't say on the appointment email but it does on the medical letter.

sirneeva

Mar 13, 2014
Ludhiana
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-July-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with File
IELTS Request
7.0 Bands
File Transfer...
11-July-2014
Med's Done....
Yaaad ni date hun :P
VISA ISSUED...
30-7-2014
LANDED..........
Jaldi hi
Anybody with NDVO ( New Delhi Visa Office)
Got their application status changed from “Application Received” to “In Process” after file transfer to NVDO ??
how long does it take ?

KiaraRose

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
For those who did their Medical on a Thursday, how long does it take to get show as received and then eventually passed? Specifically from Karachi or Pakistan

KiaraRose

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
My husband got his medical request alhamdulillah? Is there anything to expect for Karachi? Any tips? Already got the appointment.

Also, my husband in his childhood got diagnosed with thalassemia minor, however, it doesn't interfere with his life and he never got medications or went to the hospital throughout his life, alhamdulillah. So that's my major concern. He doesn't smoke or anything either. Just a little anxious lol.

If anyone can tell us what to he aware of and everything?

Does Karachi need passport sized pictures? It doesn't say on the appointment email but it does on the medical letter.
Okay guys so it turns out his mom was just scaring me cuz "moms and their love for thier sons". My husband clarified everything when he got home that night from work (he works 2 jobs and I was busy elsewhere so we couldn't text or call eachother throughout the day, it was one of those days for us), and we had a HUGE argument with his parents, but all sorted Alhamdulillah! I was freaking out cuz of their attitude and fear of "losing their son" SMH. Super pissed and annoyed.

BUT brown moms aside and 2 days after this stupid argument, my husband did his medical today and the physicians said everything was all good and perfect. They only gave him the payment receipt and said that they'll send the medical themselves. They said it'll take about 5 days to send cuz they'll do it all at once on Tuesday, apparently Friday is a half-day so they aren't sure if they can send it tomorrow.

All in all, it took him 1.5 hours barely to be done, he was the first appointment and the first one at the center this morning too so he kinda sped through it all.

Now can everyone pray that he gets medical passed updated quickly onto his account.

Also, I heard that Pakistani medicals get processed in India NDVO, is this true? And why not London LVO where the whole application is being processed?

Reactions: Angel1113

deep.g

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
Hello, my ECAS shows ‘Application Received’ and following:

1. We received your application for
permanent residence on April 6, 2021.

2. We sent you medical instructions on
May 12, 2021. To avoid delays, please
provide us the information requested in
the letter as soon as possible. Please
consider delays in mail delivery before
contacting us.

3. Medical results have been received.

Visa Office: New Delhi
Received Sponsorship eligibility email on May 12, 2021 as well.
Received BIL on May 11, 2021
Medical done on May 24, 2021
Biometrics given on August 2, 2021

What would my status change to next?