+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 OUtLand Spouse Sponsorship

HopefulLegend

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Can AOR, biometric request, and medical request all arrive in a different order? Also, do they send an email for each of these?

MJSPARV

Sep 17, 2020
Can AOR, biometric request, and medical request all arrive in a different order? Also, do they send an email for each of these?
Yes they seem to come in different orders for different people. I got an email for AOR/biometric that had a pdf attached with the biometric letter. For medical I got an email saying "we've sent you a message check your account"

IceD.

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
App received - Apr 20
Aor1 - June 4

We (PA and S) are both unable to link the application. We have tried and it cannot be found. We have also tried to use ECAS and says application is not found either.

Is anybody having this problem?
How were you able to link?

May 28, 2021
App received - Apr 20
Aor1 - June 4

We (PA and S) are both unable to link the application. We have tried and it cannot be found. We have also tried to use ECAS and says application is not found either.

Is anybody having this problem?
How were you able to link?
Same problem
It might take few days to link application with ecas

Reactions: IceD.

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
Outland applicants with PA in India, what are you doing after receiving request for medicals and biometric? Currently all the VACs are closed, isn't it? I guess same goes for medical tests. Does IRCC suggest what you need to do, because I am assuming you are supposed to complete your biometrics and medicals within a deadline.
Did you manage to get your medicals completed ?

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
Dear All,

My timeline are as below:
App Received : 20 Apr
Bio- 2 Jun
AOR and med- 3 Jun.

Yet to submit the medical and Biometric (as biometric centers are closed in India). But I am unable to see any update in ECAS, it says app not found.

Anyone facing this issue? Can anyone please suggest how to get it resolved ?
Updates in ECAS usually take time. Nothing to worry about.
By the way, did you get your medicals completed ?

IceD.

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Same problem
It might take few days to link application with ecas
App received - Apr 20
Aor - Jun 4
Ecas in process - Jun 10

I am still unable to link. I am using PA account since I am an unpaid sponsor (representative). Why does it still not link in gckey when it is already in ecas?

nik_on

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Ontario
Did you manage to get your medicals completed ?
We did not receive the request for medicals and biometrics yet.
Just received the AOR for the sponsor.
It contains a UCI (Sponsor UCI) and application number.
And it just says that they have received the application for PA and the dependent children.

I am not able to use it to link paper-based applications yet.
I guess I might have to wait for some other email?

Reactions: MartininPhoenix

kalasharma

Feb 21, 2015
I am a Canadian citizen and my wife is from India. where should I send her application. She is living in India. Please help.

Fredo

Jun 6, 2021
This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on xxxx on behalf of the following members.

is thisAOR? If yes, what’s the next step after this? And how long?

Mano1110786

Oct 25, 2019
This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on xxxx on behalf of the following members.

is thisAOR? If yes, what’s the next step after this? And how long?
I believe so, also it depends on case file