+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 OUtLand Spouse Sponsorship

kieraj

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hi we are sending our application in tomorrow! I'm a Canadian Citizen and my husband is a New Zealand citizen. Our newborn daughter is a Canada-NZ dual citizen. Living in NZ. Any idea what to expect?
Mail was (maybe still is) horrendously slow from NZ, it took 3 months for me to send something to toronto, so expect that.
Also if you dont live in Auckland be prepared to go there to give biometrics if they ask

S&P108

Apr 5, 2021
Mail was (maybe still is) horrendously slow from NZ, it took 3 months for me to send something to toronto, so expect that.
Also if you dont live in Auckland be prepared to go there to give biometrics if they ask
We are using courier.

S&P108

Apr 5, 2021
Are you in NZ now, applying for PR?

kieraj

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Are you in NZ now, applying for PR?
Yea... international courier right? yea thats what i used. It may be better now but all last year anything to or from canada took literal months.

Also if your husband lived in Canada at some point you might want to get familiar with getting a criminal record check done too, as they might ask for it near the end of the process

Last edited:

konda1ak

Apr 9, 2021
I have sent from Montreal to Nova scotia and it’s giving 14th April to reach.
Outland Spousal
PA : India
File sent : 06th Apr2021
Expected delivery: 14Apr2021

Jeet777

Apr 14, 2021
Hii i submitted my file on 2nd October 2020 still waiting for aor plz advice me what can i do to get information about my file

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
Yeah bro i got confirmation that its is delivered on oct 2 2020
OK. Have you checked ECAS? Have you checked the October spreadsheet? You can get an idea if other ppl are waiting for AOR as well. COVID has a lot of things messed up so I would check ECAS to see what it says. Not everyone receives AOR and a lot depends on the agent assigned. You can call if you are really concerned.

Jeet777

Apr 14, 2021
OK. Have you checked ECAS? Have you checked the October spreadsheet? You can get an idea if other ppl are waiting for AOR as well. COVID has a lot of things messed up so I would check ECAS to see what it says. Not everyone receives AOR and a lot depends on the agent assigned. You can call if you are really concerned.
Thanks bro for the information
Can we track our application in ecas without file number or its better to call them to know about file

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
Thanks bro for the information
Can we track our application in ecas without file number or its better to call them to know about file
Yes you can. You can use UCI, PR card number, receipt number and a bunch of others that I forget to track. Just google ECAS and go from there.

azx0987

Sep 30, 2015
Applicant Sent: April 6th
Application Received: April 12th
Outland India

Do I need to call IRCC in order to get AOR1 ?

Jeet777

Apr 14, 2021
Yes you can. You can use UCI, PR card number, receipt number and a bunch of others that I forget to track. Just google ECAS and go from there.
Yeah bro i tried that using receipt number what they are saying we are not able to locate ur appliction and below they clear that we can only locate our application if its in process i think they even not touched my application is there any other guys as well who r waiting for their aor since oct 2020 or im the only one