+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 - Citizenship applications

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
today I get reply for the case inquiry that we submit 2 months ago and they say that the delay is from COVID .
I don’t think it is automatic reply as it took 2 months to reply …
Do they actually check the application and then reply that there is no issue but just wait ?

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
today I get reply for the case inquiry that we submit 2 months ago and they say that the delay is from COVID .
I don’t think it is automatic reply as it took 2 months to reply …
Do they actually check the application and then reply that there is no issue but just wait ?
I think they can see what you can see in the tracker, therefore that is why they are saying your application is in Process. I waited 8 months after the first family members moving from AOR to Background complete and six months after mine, as I was required to submit FP. Count six months after the last family member Background was completed and that could potentially be the month when you will receive the test invitation.

meaningful1

Dec 9, 2016
London
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-16
AOR Received.
03-10-16
Hi guys, I note some participants making references about a new tracker, how can I gain access to this new tracker, does it provide any more information than IRCC tracking?
Congrats to all those whose applications are moving closer to completion.
There are some, like myself, whose application seem to stall and leave us wondering if there is a process ha ha
Application -April 2021
AOR - July
Finger prints request - November
Submitted - November
Background-completed January
All others - pending
SMH

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think they can see what you can see in the tracker, therefore that is why they are saying your application is in Process. I waited 8 months after the first family members moving from AOR to Background complete and six months after mine, as I was required to submit FP. Count six months after the last family member Background was completed and that could potentially be the month when you will receive the test invitation.
Thanks , did you find similar cases have the same time line. 6 months after the BG is completed after FB.

aacan

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Nomination.....
01-09-2016
AOR Received.
07-02-2017
Med's Request
24-01-2019
Med's Done....
25-01-2019
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
25-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2019
LANDED..........
03-04-2019
Hi guys, I note some participants making references about a new tracker, how can I gain access to this new tracker, does it provide any more information than IRCC tracking?
Congrats to all those whose applications are moving closer to completion.
There are some, like myself, whose application seem to stall and leave us wondering if there is a process ha ha
Application -April 2021
AOR - July
Finger prints request - November
Submitted - November
Background-completed January
All others - pending
SMH
https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

loveabhic

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Montréal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
14-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2017
It could be a couple of weeks or a couple of months, there is no precise timeline.
Ya I figured. This seems to be a completely random manual process. I noticed some people have got no updates since AOR, pathetic.
Anyway, thanks for updating the tracker.

Reactions: Strongfaith42
Feb 2, 2022
Hi everyone,
Am I the only one with no news since the AOR?
I applied online April 25th
Got the aor August 27th
They said they last updated my profile on august 30th
I have since sent a note saying I moved with no response other then the Afghanistan situation was a priority
Since then sweet nothing
Hi,
If i can give a little bit of hope to anyone waiting since AOR:
My app was updated feb 8th -9th for the test + background complete.
Received test invite On feb 15th ( period was 18th to march 10)
Passed the test feb 18th
Test status complete today feb 21st

the waiting continue for the test
( i don’t have a line in the excel, can someone add me please?)

ikram80

Aug 5, 2021
Some applicants have been requested to submit passport copies, they just want to verify the documents and the travel dates during your eligibility period. It appears that after the interview, if there is one required, the process flow very quick. Every case is different.
So I was just uploading my passport page scans and it says that stamps not in english and french will need translations. Anyone have experience with this. I used to live in the middle east and travelled for work and have plenty of stamps in non english and french languages!! Some stamps have both english and arabic (for example). Any experience sharing in this will greatly be appreciated. This is getting to me!