Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
How to find the visa office ?

AOR: Aug 26 2021
Dec 10 : Test date
BG completed
Test complete updated: 31 dec 2021
Check the test invite email, you can usually get the information from the email address or in the body of the letter. You can also call IRCC and ask them or requests ATIP/GCMS notes (link is in my signature).

Also could you please provide full details about your application?

Application: Single/Family and number of applicants
Application sent: April xx, 2021
Delivered: April xx, 2021
5 Year Eligibility:

Test invite email date:
BG complete date

Thanks

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
I got DM (everything completed except oath ceremony in the new tracker) today, Jan 31. Or my wife and I did. There haven't been any updates on my kids' trackers since AOR. Given that we're a family app, I assume that we're all DM'd together.
Yes that is normal, some children's applications won't get any updates until the end of the process!!

Reactions: bacovcin

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
My wife is a April 2021 applicant and she has this status since Sep 2021.

BG Verification - Completed
Language Skill - In Progress
Physical Presence - In Progress
Prohibitions - In Progress
Citizenship Test - Not Started
Citizenship Ceremony - Not Started

Requested GCMS notes but no luck.
Hi, Could you please provide the application details? and dates for the above update?

Application: Single/Family and number of applicants
Application sent: April xx, 2021
Delivered: April xx, 2021
5 Year Eligibility:
AOR:

I have been waiting for GCMS notes since Nov 2021 and haven't received them, probably a backlog as well in GCMS notes.

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
I got DM (everything completed except oath ceremony in the new tracker) today, Jan 31. Or my wife and I did. There haven't been any updates on my kids' trackers since AOR. Given that we're a family app, I assume that we're all DM'd together.
When did you take the citizenship test?

toxarika

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
Anybody else prohibitions is still in progress while everything is completed? Please

Last edited:

svk1520

Dec 25, 2017
I did the same. Thanks @navi for that. My background was updated on the 25th but the other are still in.progress. AOR is august 26th as well. Test invite dec 24th.

Hopefully the rest is moved to complete as yoh and Navi. Fingers crossed. Its Niagara falls office too
Hi @Marie93 did you receive any updates on your file or any reply from them after you sent the pp scan copies email to NGF office?

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
Am located in Montreal and my application is not moving , i dont know what to say but probably what you are saying is right. i dont know what other option we have other than waiting....
From what i saw from some posts, Montreal office is processing applications outside of Quebec, am not sure if my application is even processed in Montreal, there are applications processed in a matter of 6 to 8 months while the one from 2019 and 2020 are still waiting to be processed.
Well, 2021 applications for citizenship are being processed faster in both Toronto and Montreal, perhaps more faster in Toronto area. Try looking up the tracker, you will find those that have applied in June 2021 already got their citizenship.

Feb 2, 2022
Hi everyone,
Am I the only one with no news since the AOR?
I applied online April 25th
Got the aor August 27th
They said they last updated my profile on august 30th
I have since sent a note saying I moved with no response other then the Afghanistan situation was a priority
Since then sweet nothing

GLMESH0101

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
I'm reading the comments and noticed some people are required to send fingerpints ? also passport scans ? why would that be necessary ?
is that standard ?

FZH

Sep 13, 2017
Hello ,
Is there anyone with paper application submitted from Ottawa and still waiting to receive the exam date ? my background check completed Jun 22, since then nothing, showing Language Competencies , Effect Presence, Interdiction as In progress, no date for the exam or OAT ceremony,
Is this long delay only for Ottawa ? what can cause this ? my application I'm assuming is not deemed complexe.

Thank you !

npcanada

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
01-12-2015
File Transfer...
14-12-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-Dec-2016

bacovcin

Mar 31, 2017
I'm reading the comments and noticed some people are required to send fingerpints ? also passport scans ? why would that be necessary ?
is that standard ?
My understanding is that FP can be requested if they are having difficulty identifying you (perhaps because of a name change or because you share a name/dob with other people). I assume that Passport scans are requested to verify residence for people who travel frequently.

Reactions: $Navi$