tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Em
People who got scheduled for Oath in Jan, anyone got the email invitation yet?
Email will come closer to the actual date of oath. Around 1 week ahead.

svk1520

Dec 25, 2017
Hey, i applied in April 2021.Took the citizenship test on November 30 and it updated to completed on December 2. All the sections-BG,Prohibition,Language Skills,Physical Presence and Citizenship Test are Completed as of January 10 2022. How long will it be before i know of my Oath Ceremony?
Hi Congratulations. Can you please share your processing office? you can find your processing office in the email id of the sender from where you got the test invite. Check the 3 letters after DN which will say your processing office

$Navi$

Star Member
Jan 7, 2022
Thank you so much. Any requirements on how to send it? Like name of the file, subject...
Instructions:
1,Make electronic copies of all the pages of passport(s) and travel document(s) by using a scanner or camera. The electronic copies should reflect what is on the documents. 2,The maximum file size that can be attached to the email is 5 MB. 3,Try to send one email for all your documents and use one of the formats we accept: .tiff, .jpg, .png, .doc, .docx and .pdf. You can’t upload any other file format. 4,If your electronic copies are too large to upload (over 5 MB), please visit our website or read the below information to see how you can reduce their size. 5,Save the document with your last name and application number. Example: Smith – Cxxxxxxxxx. 6,In your email of reply, change the subject line to your application number and your last name

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
People who got scheduled for Oath in Jan, anyone got the email invitation yet?
Hi
I got my email last night (11 Jan) and my ceremony is scheduled for 21st Jan. So approximately 10 days before.

Reactions: AKT and $Navi$

Marie93

Aug 22, 2018
Instructions:
1,Make electronic copies of all the pages of passport(s) and travel document(s) by using a scanner or camera. The electronic copies should reflect what is on the documents. 2,The maximum file size that can be attached to the email is 5 MB. 3,Try to send one email for all your documents and use one of the formats we accept: .tiff, .jpg, .png, .doc, .docx and .pdf. You can’t upload any other file format. 4,If your electronic copies are too large to upload (over 5 MB), please visit our website or read the below information to see how you can reduce their size. 5,Save the document with your last name and application number. Example: Smith – Cxxxxxxxxx. 6,In your email of reply, change the subject line to your application number and your last name
Thank you so much. Did you get a confirmation email after sending your email?

Scorpio12

Mar 2, 2016
Hi Congratulations. Can you please share your processing office? you can find your processing office in the email id of the sender from where you got the test invite. Check the 3 letters after DN which will say your processing office
Thanks for the reply.The 3 letters are SCR which i believe is Scarborough office. Citizenship ceremony still appears as 'Not started'

Reactions: svk1520

svk1520

Dec 25, 2017
Thanks for the reply.The 3 letters are SCR which i believe is Scarborough office. Citizenship ceremony still appears as 'Not started'
correct, it is SCR.. looks like SCR is sending Oath after 1.5 - 2 months after Decision Made.. so all the best..