+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 - Citizenship applications

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Group, Just a general question if anyone know, If we change our address, do our processing office change too?

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Hi Group, Just a general question if anyone know, If we change our address, do our processing office change too?
It should, but you know anything could happen or not happen with IRCC, so it could happen that they change the local processing office or could not. Based on experiences shared from others after Oath the agent/judge will confirm your mailing address, make sure you provide the most up-to-date one.

Reactions: amitsmeet

marcus080682

Aug 2, 2021
Hello,
I have not received an email but I sign into the system, I got a test invite window from November 19th to December 9th. Kindly update the excel file. Thank you.

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi is there a site that you pay 5$ and they get you the status of the application

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Hello,
I have not received an email but I sign into the system, I got a test invite window from November 19th to December 9th. Kindly update the excel file. Thank you.
This information has been added to the notes section. You will receive the email 1 or 2 days before Nov 19. Good luck!!

Read Discover Canada at least twice.

This is a sticky thread in this forum, it has a summary of the book in English and French and a lot of websites to practice sample tests.

Notes from Discover Canada and Sample tests.

There are a lot of resources on Youtube, audiobooks, practice tests, etc.

Hope this helps.

marcus080682

Aug 2, 2021
This information has been added to the notes section. You will receive the email 1 or 2 days before Nov 19. Good luck!!

This is a sticky thread in this forum, it has a summary of the book in English and French and a lot of websites to practice sample tests.

Hope this helps.
Hello Strongfaith42,
It is so kind of you, and thank you so much for the suggestion.

Reactions: Strongfaith42

Slm1003

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Exciting update! The new tracker for both my husband and I updated for our citizenship test!

Update Shown In Tracker: Nov 16th
Update Date in Status: Nov 15th
Testing window: Nov 19th - Dec 9th

Will update when we receive the e-mail invite! :)

Last edited:

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Exciting update! The new tracker for both my husband and I updated for our citizenship test!

Update Shown In Tracker: Nov 16th
Update Date in Status: Nov 15th
Testing window: Nov 19th - Dec 9th

Will update when we receive the e-mail invite! :)
I have added this to the notes section!!! In case you need resources to prepare for the test:

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Slm1003

LuisV

Nov 16, 2021
In the new track everything is "complete" except Ceremony what say " Not Started " and general status of the application is " in progress ", what this mean?