+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 - Citizenship applications

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Reactions: kpsingh242424

Fa2

Apr 28, 2021
Test in invite from November 19 to December 9 today but the background is still in progress . April 18th 2021 online.

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
I got 3 updates this morning

Nov 19, 2021
You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between November 19, 2021 and December 9, 2021. Information and instructions will be sent to you.
Nov 12, 2021
Background verification status has been updated to Completed
Nov 12, 2021
Citizenship test status has been updated to In progress
Congratulations, you will receive the actual email with test invite 1 or 2 days before the start window date. Please keep us posted.

Reactions: Fa2

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
I am just wondering if anyone of you has a test invite and BG is still in process. Is it okay to have a test invite and BG still in process? or this means that the BG check will take a long time then they decide to send me a test invitation before completing the BG.
This has happened to some applicants, they received the test invite before BG was completed, some received FP request and some BG was set to completed after the test was completed, it all varies by the local office processing your application.

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Test in invite from November 19 to December 9 today but the background is still in progress . April 18th 2021 online.
Congratulations, this has happened to some applicants, they received the test invite before BG was completed, some received FP request and some BG was set to completed after the test was completed, it all varies by the local office processing your application.

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
received the citizenship test date in my online tracker. however, I have not received any mail corresponding to it with the test link and details.

What should I do? Please guide

Test window; Nov 19 - Dec 9
Start preparing for your test, you will receive the actual test invite email 1 or 2 days before Nov 19. Please keep us posted.

Read Discover Canada at least twice.

This is a sticky thread in this forum, it has a summary of the book in English and French and a lot of websites to practice sample tests.

Notes from Discover Canada and Sample tests.

There are a lot of resources on Youtube, audiobooks, practice tests, etc.

Hope this helps.

bacovcin

Mar 31, 2017
I am just wondering if anyone of you has a test invite and BG is still in process. Is it okay to have a test invite and BG still in process? or this means that the BG check will take a long time then they decide to send me a test invitation before completing the BG.
I did. It ended up that I needed to get fingerprinting done. I ended up taking the test and doing the fingerprinting on the same day. It looks like some offices are requiring a strict order of pass the BG before the test and others are allowing the test to proceed while finishing up BG.

EGY2017

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
I did. It ended up that I needed to get fingerprinting done. I ended up taking the test and doing the fingerprinting on the same day. It looks like some offices are requiring a strict order of pass the BG before the test and others are allowing the test to proceed while finishing up BG.
Thanks for your reply and in which office are your application proceed?

MikeEH

Sep 10, 2021
I have a few updates.

Please update the tracker. Thanks

Request for Fingerprints November 3
Fingerprints submitted November 4
Test Invitation: November 15
Test window : November 19 to December 9

Reactions: mpreetsingh

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
I have a few updates.

Please update the tracker. Thanks

Request for Fingerprints November 3
Fingerprints submitted November 4
Test Invitation: November 15
Test window : November 19 to December 9
I have updated the spreadsheet. In case you need test preparation resources:

This is a sticky thread in this forum, it has a summary of the book in English and French and a lot of websites to practice sample tests.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: MikeEH

MikeEH

Sep 10, 2021
I have updated the spreadsheet. In case you need test preparation resources:

Hope this helps.
Cheers bud! Your dedication to this is amazing !

Reactions: Strongfaith42