ONLINE APPLICATION
Physical Presence Days: 1103
Application: Single
Application sent: April 27, 2021
Delivered: April 27, 2021
5 Year Eligibility: April 27, 2016 to April 26, 2021
AOR: Waiting
Hi,

Please add the following to the tracker.

Physical Presence Days: 1303
Application: Single
Application submitted: April 25, 2021 (Online application)
Delivered: April 25, 2021 (Online application)
5 Year Eligibility: June 26, 2017 - April 25, 2021
Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR): Pending
Please could you add me to the spreadsheet for April 2021.
Online application-
Location- Carmacks
App type- single
Physical presence calculator- 1117
App sent- 26th April 2021
App received- 26th April 2021
AOR- pending.
Information has been added to the spreadsheet!! :)

Reactions: elliek999

Nocturno

Jun 5, 2016
Hi everyone, I do not immediately get an email that confirms I've successfully submitted my application online. Do you guy received anything from IRCC?
Hey,

I'm the exact same case as you - submitted from Vancouver a couple days before you (April 20), never got the confirmation email, but did get the payment receipt. If you're calling anyway, can you let me know what did they say? I already used the electronic "contact us" option, didn't get anything useful back - they just confirmed they don't have the application in their system (although, they would have told me this anyway, given that I never received the AOR)

Thanks

tomatored91

Aug 7, 2021
Hey,

I'm the exact same case as you - submitted from Vancouver a couple days before you (April 20), never got the confirmation email, but did get the payment receipt. If you're calling anyway, can you let me know what did they say? I already used the electronic "contact us" option, didn't get anything useful back - they just confirmed they don't have the application in their system (although, they would have told me this anyway, given that I never received the AOR)

Thanks
This is so frustrating! If we know they didn't received our application. at least we can start over and send the application by mail. I did sent them the contact us form yesterday, hopefully I will get something useful back. Anyways, I will call them on Monday and will let you know.

Nocturno

Jun 5, 2016
This is so frustrating! If we know they didn't received our application. at least we can start over and send the application by mail. I did sent them the contact us form yesterday, hopefully I will get something useful back. Anyways, I will call them on Monday and will let you know.
I checked in the other thread - AOR's are only starting to come in now for online applications submitted in February. so it's not surprising or concerning that we didn't get ours yet. We were apparently supposed to have received a confirmation email though. Mine could have landed in Spam, I didn't check it at the time (as I didn't think I needed to be on the lookout for one), by now it would have been deleted. When I log back in the online system, though, I am told that it was submitted successfully.

Agree on the frustration part - I am patient and it's okay if this takes a year or two even, just want to know that everything is in order and that they have my application. It really would be nice if they could just confirm that.

tomatored91

Aug 7, 2021
I checked in the other thread - AOR's are only starting to come in now for online applications submitted in February. so it's not surprising or concerning that we didn't get ours yet. We were apparently supposed to have received a confirmation email though. Mine could have landed in Spam, I didn't check it at the time (as I didn't think I needed to be on the lookout for one), by now it would have been deleted. When I log back in the online system, though, I am told that it was submitted successfully.

Agree on the frustration part - I am patient and it's okay if this takes a year or two even, just want to know that everything is in order and that they have my application. It really would be nice if they could just confirm that.
Same here! When I log back in the online system, though, I am told that it was submitted successfully. I called today, and I was told by a recorded sound that they are unable to answer my call due to a high volume of call in. I might try tomorrow again. My PR card gonna expires Aug next year, so I really wanna get my passport before my PR card expires.

A

abdisarockstar

Every time I login to the IRCC application portal, it sends an email to my spam folder stating that suspicious login happened at so and so time and location. But if you can see that your application is submitted, I think you're fine

I did contact them asking about the status of my application submitted on April 8th. They said they dont have my application. Quite annoying

marcus080682

Aug 2, 2021
Every time I login to the IRCC application portal, it sends an email to my spam folder stating that suspicious login happened at so and so time and location. But if you can see that your application is submitted, I think you're fine

I did contact them asking about the status of my application submitted on April 8th. They said they dont have my application. Quite annoying
I also submitted my application on April 7th and I have the same answer when I checked with IRCC via email.

Reactions: abdisarockstar

MowNneA

Aug 6, 2021

This is so strange. But they did cash your payment, no?

MowNneA

Aug 6, 2021
I also submitted my application on April 7th and I have the same answer when I checked with IRCC via email.
So what are the next steps for you? So curious because I submitted online and my account does say it was successfully submitted. This was on April 27th. I haven't called them to check out anything since I see they seem to be behind on online applications.

A

abdisarockstar

This is so strange. But they did cash your payment, no?
yes and I even got an "Application received" confirmation email (the automatic one) When I login it does say that the application is submitted. So I think their response was like a generic system-generated one. Which is what displeases me about them, because at least advise something specific. But eh whatever, I anticipate getting AORs for us in September. Fingers crossed!