+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 - Citizenship applications

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Starting the thread for April 2021. Here is the link to the spreadsheet: Citizenship Tracker April-2021
You can request edit access to the spreadsheet to enter your information.

When reporting your application please fill out the following:

Application: Single/Family and number of applicants
Application sent: April xx, 2021
Delivered: April xx, 2021
5 Year Eligibility:
AOR:

cptkeane

Jan 10, 2015
Physical Presence Days: 1,191
Application: Family (5)
Application sent: April 1, 2021
Delivered: April 6, 2021
5 Year Eligibility: 2016-03-28 to 2021-03-27
AOR: Pending

Last edited:

Tuhin_Ashraf

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
I have a problem. I sent my paper application with FEdex with an option "Adult signature require". Now the fed ex guy saying he found nobody there at case processing center. He did not deliver. The fed ex guy will try to deliver again but again he will not find nobody. And Fedex customer support says, they cannot just cancel "Adult signature require" option. So customer support saying my package might come back to me and I need to resend to case processing center. What should I do?

RJ2020

Oct 29, 2020
I have a problem. I sent my paper application with FEdex with an option "Adult signature require". Now the fed ex guy saying he found nobody there at case processing center. He did not deliver. The fed ex guy will try to deliver again but again he will not find nobody. And Fedex customer support says, they cannot just cancel "Adult signature require" option. So customer support saying my package might come back to me and I need to resend to case processing center. What should I do?
IRCC is closed today. That’s why the FedEx guy could not find anyone in the mailroom. Tomorrow, the FedEx guy will try again and will definitely find a person who accepts your parcel there. Don’t worry.

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
It was successfully delivered today. Thank you all.
Can you provide your details to add you to the April 2021 tracker?
Application: Single/Family and number of applicants
Application sent: April xx, 2021
Delivered: April xx, 2021
5 Year Eligibility:
AOR:

Thanks

Tuhin_Ashraf

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Physical Presence Days: 1395
Application: Single
Application sent: April 01, 2021
Delivered: April 06, 2021
5 Year Eligibility: 2016-03-16 to 2021-3-25
AOR:

A

abdisarockstar

Hi guys!
Online application:

Physical Presence Days: 1099
Application sent: April 08, 2021
Delivered: April 08, 2021
5 Year Eligibility: April 7, 2016 to April 7, 2021
AOR: Waiting

Thanks!

Reactions: Troy2245

junnujunaids

Oct 28, 2020
Please add to the tracker
Online application:

Physical Presence Days: 1,136
Application sent: April 08, 2021
Delivered: April 08, 2021
5 Year Eligibility: April 8, 2016 to April 7, 2021
AOR: Waiting

prashant.kr05

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Hi Everyone, in the Travel document question, apart from the passport information should we also add PR information? I also have a US visa - Should I include that also in the travel document?

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi guys,
The bio page of my passport is bilingual. It has all the info in both English and my mother tongue language. Do you think I still need to translate the non-English part of my passport? (They are essentially the same, but the officer probably can't read the non-English part. Would there be any problem with it or they only look at the English part?)

A

abdisarockstar

Hi Everyone, in the Travel document question, apart from the passport information should we also add PR information? I also have a US visa - Should I include that also in the travel document?
I asked it yesterday too but nobody responded. Seems like just the passport would be fine. I too have a US visitor visa but I didnt attach that
I attached Passport, PR card and COPR to be safe
Mentioned about US Visa in the other section where it says something like "List your statuses other than in Canada"

A

abdisarockstar

Hi guys,
The bio page of my passport is bilingual. It has all the info in both English and my mother tongue language. Do you think I still need to translate the non-English part of my passport? (They are essentially the same, but the officer probably can't read the non-English part. Would there be any problem with it or they only look at the English part?)
Mine is in two languages as well. Never had any issues sending a copy of it since so many years lol. For permits, PR, etc.

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Hi guys,
Mine is in two languages as well, didn't have any issues when applied to PR. The English translation is already in your passport, they will probably just focus in the English part.

Reactions: Mr_nobody