AOR Received.
18-10-2015
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-08-2016
Same for me. Just received the email today morning for May 17th. Which office is processing yours? Mine is in scarborough.
Yepp, Scarborough office here as well.

Jamiez04

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Northwest Territories
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
App. Filed.......
26-07-2018
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-04-2019
LANDED..........
12-04-2019
Hey guys,
I just received the invitation to attend the Oath ceremony. ECAS tracker was updated to Decision Made on May 4. Oath Ceremony updated to "In Progress" on May 6. Oath ceremony scheduled for June 6.
Application date: April 2021
Local office: Calgary
I truly wish everyone who is still waiting some good news soon.

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2017
Same for me. Just received the email today morning for May 17th. Which office is processing yours? Mine is in Scarborough.
Many congratulations! I am just wondering how you guys come to know about the exact office that is processing your file. I checked on ECAS and the application status tracker but could not find out this information.

By the way, my ECAS shows the status as 'Decision Made'. But, when I click on it, the following page does not convey what decision was made. The application tracker shows everything but 'Oath' as completed. Not sure what to make of it.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Many congratulations! I am just wondering how you guys come to know about the exact office that is processing your file. I checked on ECAS and the application status tracker but could not find out this information.

By the way, my ECAS shows the status as 'Decision Made'. But, when I click on it, the following page does not convey what decision was made. The application tracker shows everything but 'Oath' as completed. Not sure what to make of it.
One way of finding it is the email address of the office that sent you the citizenship test invite. In my case the invite came from the Hamilton office since I live in Hamilton.

HOWEVER, the Oath email came from the Niagara office. Maybe since the oath ceremony is virtual, there could be some kinda 'load sharing' going on.

Lastly, if everything shows as completed except Oath, that means, they have made a decision to give you the citizenship. Everything is complete and the only thing pending is to wait for the oath invite and do the oath. That can take anywhere between 2 weeks to 2 months after decision made. I waited 2 months. You can see my timelines in the signature.

Jamiez04

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Northwest Territories
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
App. Filed.......
26-07-2018
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-04-2019
LANDED..........
12-04-2019

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/canada-appointment-only.html

That link shows you all of the IRCC offices around the country, so if you live in any of those cities or surrounding areas, your application is most likely to be processed in the local office around your region. An exception to that is when an IRCC office is faced with a significant backlog, then they do a workload re-distribution to another office. You can also find out which office is processing your application from GCMS notes.
Further, the old ecas tracker only shows that your application is either in process or "decision made." It provides very vague information regarding your application. The new online tracker does a better job at that.

Jul 14, 2017
One way of finding it is the email address of the office that sent you the citizenship test invite. In my case the invite came from the Hamilton office since I live in Hamilton.

HOWEVER, the Oath email came from the Niagara office. Maybe since the oath ceremony is virtual, there could be some kinda 'load sharing' going on.

Lastly, if everything shows as completed except Oath, that means, they have made a decision to give you the citizenship. Everything is complete and the only thing pending is to wait for the oath invite and do the oath. That can take anywhere between 2 weeks to 2 months after decision made. I waited 2 months. You can see my timelines in the signature.
Thanks for clarifying my doubts. I appreciate it.

Jul 14, 2017
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/canada-appointment-only.html

That link shows you all of the IRCC offices around the country, so if you live in any of those cities or surrounding areas, your application is most likely to be processed in the local office around your region. An exception to that is when an IRCC office is faced with a significant backlog, then they do a workload re-distribution to another office. You can also find out which office is processing your application from GCMS notes.
Further, the old ecas tracker only shows that your application is either in process or "decision made." It provides very vague information regarding your application. The new online tracker does a better job at that.
Thanks for the clarification. Much appreciated!

Reactions: Jamiez04

Vickyehi

Feb 26, 2018
I had my oath April 29th and tracker shows closed as of may 3rd. Any idea when I should be expecting my certificate in the mail?

I stated that I needed it urgently for travel during the oath ceremony.

meaningful1

Dec 9, 2016
London
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-16
AOR Received.
03-10-16
Our oath ceremony is scheduled on 17th May 2022. Just got an update on the tracker. We haven't received any email yet, waiting for the email.
Did you get that email?? If so what time is the ceremony?