Interview........
None
Passport Req..
25-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2019
LANDED..........
03-04-2019
Did they send you the instruction email ?
I have my oath on April 22 , still no email received
My oath is on Apr 21, and just received my letter. Hopefully you will get soon.

nari_onyx

Jun 30, 2017
Hey yes I’m single applicant and it’s getting very frustrating now. It’s been almost 1 year and still no test so I posted here to make sure that I’m not the only one who didn’t receive test invite. Some of my friends who applied after me are awaiting their oaths and many of them are even done with oath
Hi all,

I checked my citizenship status online today and found that I am scheduled for a citizenship test between April 22, 2022 and May 13, 2022. I have however not received an invitation email yet, I checked all spam and junk folders.

1. I was wondering whether these invitation emails will only be sent out on the day of the testing period or whether I should contact someone already. After all, you need the invitation to take the test, don't you?

2. I am currently out of Canada on a long-term business trip, is there any option to notify IRCC that I am not physically in Canada before email comes?

Thanks for your advice to all!

Last edited:

Tuhin_Ashraf

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
I received invitation for test and I have given the test. received 18/20. Do I need to take action after taking the test? Or just wait? Thank you.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
I received invitation for test and I have given the test. received 18/20. Do I need to take action after taking the test? Or just wait? Thank you.
Just wait for the tracker status to turn to Test complete.Good luck !

Grateful2Canada

Aug 14, 2021
Hi all,

I checked my citizenship status online today and found that I am scheduled for a citizenship test between April 11, 2022 and May 13, 2022. I have however not received an invitation email yet, I checked all spam and junk folders.

1. I was wondering whether these invitation emails will only be sent out on the day of the testing period or whether I should contact someone already. After all, you need the invitation to take the test, don't you?

2. I am currently out of Canada on a long-term business trip, is there any option to notify IRCC that I am not physically in Canada before email comes?

The “invitation to appear for test” email will be sent to you a few days prior to your test window. Even if you don’t get it (as in some people’s case) you can simply go to the testing website, any time within your testing window, put in your application number & UCI number, and follow the prompts to take the test.

You will have to notify IRCC that you will be taking the test from outside Canada. Also on the “invitation to appear for test” email that should be sent to you, you’ll find information on the address to email notifying them of your intention to take test from outside Canada.

All the best.

Reactions: nari_onyx

Tuhin_Ashraf

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Hi all,

I checked my citizenship status online today and found that I am scheduled for a citizenship test between April 11, 2022 and May 13, 2022. I have however not received an invitation email yet, I checked all spam and junk folders.

Status on my tracker updated first and then a few days later I received test Invitation email. Invitation email will have the instruction what to do if you are out of canada.

Reactions: nari_onyx

ali green

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/1/2010
Doc's Request.
2/3/2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
2/3/2010
File Transfer...
may-2010
Med's Request
May 1 2013
Med's Done....
May 15 2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
NOV 15th 2013
Hey yes I’m single applicant and it’s getting very frustrating now. It’s been almost 1 year and still no test so I posted here to make sure that I’m not the only one who didn’t receive test invite. Some of my friends who applied after me are awaiting their oaths and many of them are even done with oath
No you are not the only one i am still waitiiiiiiiiiiiiing

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
I was looking through the forum to see what others have experienced and it seems that the time between DM and oath can take up to 6 months. I guess we should be prepared for that. Also, there are some cases where the oath would be updated on the tracker, but without sending the zoom invitation, +so it is important to keep checking the tracker so that you have time to email them in case they don't send the invitation in time. I don't think anyone wants to miss their oath and gets added back to that never-ending queue.
Agreed.
Thanks for the info. Yes, I am checking tracker everyday to see if the ceremony changes to "In progress". Fingers crossed. Let's hope we don't have to wait for too long and we get it soon.