+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 - Citizenship applications

A

abdisarockstar

I did get the invite email today but it's also asking me to submit "scanned copies or photos of all passport(s) and travel document(s) pages held
during your five (5) years eligibility period are required."

"You must provide a colour copy of each page, including blank pages."

What do they mean by blank pages? Should I scan every single page of my passport? Also, should I scan my work permits, study permits, COPR, PR cards, etc?

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
I did get the invite email today but it's also asking me to submit "scanned copies or photos of all passport(s) and travel document(s) pages held
during your five (5) years eligibility period are required."

"You must provide a colour copy of each page, including blank pages."

What do they mean by blank pages? Should I scan every single page of my passport? Also, should I scan my work permits, study permits, COPR, PR cards, etc?
Yes all pages, biographical, pages with and without stamps of all passports valid during the 5 yr eligibility period are required to be scanned (color)
CoPR, PR cards, WP and SP are not travel documents

Reactions: abdisarockstar
A

abdisarockstar

Yes all pages, biographical, pages with and without stamps of all passports valid during the 5 yr eligibility period are required to be scanned (color)
CoPR, PR cards, WP and SP are not travel documents
thank you, so just the passport then, every single page, correct?

A

abdisarockstar

I passed the test today and sent my passport copy to IRCC yesterday, as requested by them. @Strongfaith42 please update the spreadsheet :) How long before the result is displayed on the tracker?

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
I passed the test today and sent my passport copy to IRCC yesterday, as requested by them. @Strongfaith42 please update the spreadsheet :) How long before the result is displayed on the tracker?
I have updated the spreadsheet. Time varies and it depends on the local office processing your application, some have reported updates after 1 day, others 3 days, a week, and some others months. Please keep us posted!!!

Reactions: abdisarockstar

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Just got my fingerprint request today.
The spreadsheet was showing that your Background had been completed on Sep 10, it is weird that they requested fingerprints at this point, but anyway we are at their mercy, and in order to keep things moving we need to provide whatever they request from us.

2legit2quit

Nov 5, 2021
Hi @Strongfaith42 please enter my info on the spreadsheet.
Family (2)
Physical presence: 3285
Application sent: April 5
Application delivered: April 8
AOR: May 4
In process: May 28
BG completed: Sept 2
Test invite: Oct 1
Test interview: Oct 8

Paper application
Test window was Oct 4 to Oct 18
Test status changed to completed October 12

Thanks

Last edited:

Nik_shy

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Hi guys,
Unfortunately i was not able to complete my citizenship test due to internet outage in my area (my bad luck). All process was fine. But as soon as i started the test ( was able to complete just 2 question), a major internet out outage happend in my area ( f@#k!ng Bell). I have written to the ircc and explained the issue and reason for not able to complete the test. I wanted to check, has any one been in the similar situation? I am worried about the next steps. Plus don't know how long its going to take to get the retest link? Really appriciate any information around it.

(Disappointed )

Thanks

Last edited: