Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
I applied for citizenship online, am I suppose to see my application from ECAS? or I could only view my application status from the new system?

Adammoy

Sep 1, 2021
Hello everyone,
I passed the test of citizenship on August 23 and on august 24 I noticed a ghost update in my tracker and till now it’s indicated in progress.
What’s the meaning of ghost update? And do you think that my test is invalidated?
Thank you in advance

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is the time between getting ghost update till request for FB my child application is on ghost update from 7 weeks and nothing happen .

do you think this stops also the other applicants on same file as they have BG completed

it is almost 2 months now and no progress .

i see other people is getting FB on same day of the ghost update ?

aman_78671

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Hello everyone,
I passed the test of citizenship on August 23 and on august 24 I noticed a ghost update in my tracker and till now it’s indicated in progress.
What’s the meaning of ghost update? And do you think that my test is invalidated?
Thank you in advance
Congrats!
Can you please advise the best resource to refer to besides Discover Canada? Are there any tips that you would like to provide for the test?
Also is this test online from home or do we need to go to any physical location?
Thanks!

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Hi all, still waiting for my AOR. April 27th online application. Has anyone been able to speak to am agent over the phone? Can you please share a contact number I can use to get an actual person rather than recorded messages? Thanks in advance.
Then only phone available is what they have in their website, you will need to call at least 5-7 times a day to get through.

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Hello everyone,
Thank you in advance
Has your BG verification completed? If your test has not updated to completed you will probably be required to do the test again, but patience is a virtue let's wait and hope it is just taking more time than expected to be updated to completed.

Could you please provide your application details?

Date application received at IRCC
type of application Single / Family #
Physical presence days
AOR
BG verification completed date
Test invitation received

Thanks

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
What is the time between getting ghost update till request for FB my child application is on ghost update from 7 weeks and nothing happen .

do you think this stops also the other applicants on same file as they have BG completed

it is almost 2 months now and no progress .

i see other people is getting FB on same day of the ghost update ?
You could try to call IRCC and validate if they can see something different than what it is in the dashboard, or request ATIP/GCMS notes, they take approximately 30 days to arrive, the link is in my signature.

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Congrats!
Can you please advise the best resource to refer to besides Discover Canada? Are there any tips that you would like to provide for the test?
Also is this test online from home or do we need to go to any physical location?
Thanks!
In case you need this, some resources to prepare for the test below:

Read Discover Canada at least twice.

This is a sticky thread in this forum, it has summary of the book in English and French and a lot of websites to practice sample tests.

Notes from Discover Canada and Sample tests.

There a lot of resources in Youtube, audio book, practice tests, etc.

MowNneA

Aug 6, 2021
Got my AOR finally!! @Strongfaith42 please update tracker. Thanks!!

Please add my details to the tracker
Also, how can I access the tracker?

ONLINE APPLICATION
Physical Presence Days: 1103
Application: Single
Application sent: April 27, 2021
Delivered: April 27, 2021
5 Year Eligibility: April 27, 2016 to April 26, 2021
AOR: Waiting

gurm2016

Mar 16, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Physical Presence Days: 1164
Application: Single
Application submitted: April 04, 2021 (Online application)
Delivered: April 04, 2021 (Online application)
Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR): None
Still waiting for AOR

Got AOR today