+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 - Citizenship applications

Canada2021_J

May 14, 2021
GM everyone!!!

Today morning my citizenship application tracker got updated with Background verification completed. Haven't received any email notification from them.

Timeline:

Application Type: Couple (Normal)
Paper Application
Toronto
Application received: 1st April 2021
AOR: 15th June 2021
Tracker updated: 16th June 2021
Old ECAS updated In Process: 13th September 2021
BG Verification completed: 16th September 2021

Last edited:

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
GM everyone!!!

Today morning my citizenship application tracker got updated with Background verification completed. Haven't received any email notification from them.

Timeline:

Application Type: Couple (Normal)
Paper Application
Toronto
Application received: 1st April 2021
AOR: 15th June 2021
Tracker updated: 16th June 2021
Old ECAS updated In Process: 13th September 2021
BG Verification completed: 16th September 2021
I have added this into the notes section. You won't receive any email about this. You will only receive emails if there is an action required from you, like Test invite, which could come soon. Please keep us posted!

Reactions: Canada2021_J

bakshivishal

May 6, 2014
I am a June paper applicant, I got my AOR yesterday, Couple of questions:
1. I see my application in ecas today but not on https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register link. Which of these should I use in the long run?
2. I just relocated to US. I do have a mailing address in Canada. Do I need to communicate this to IRCC and if so how should I communicate this to IRCC?

Thanks,
Vishal

anya_d

Sep 9, 2018
Hi there, just received my AOR today. Tried to log in online in ecas to see its status and when i am inputting my UCI and application number for registry it is telling the info is wrong. Did anyone had anything similar to my issue? Many thanks!

anya_d

Sep 9, 2018
1. I see my application in ecas today but not on https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register link. Which of these should I use in the long run?
2. I just relocated to US. I do have a mailing address in Canada. Do I need to communicate this to IRCC and if so how should I communicate this to IRCC?

Thanks,
Vishal
I think there is a link attached to your AOR with an instruction how to change your contact info. In the very end of the pdf file. I hope this helps.

Reactions: bakshivishal

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015

Thanks,
Vishal
If you have mailing address in Canada that is what you need for now. All communication with IRCC will be by email address. When you receive your test invite you will need to let IRCC know that you are outside of Canada, they will give you instructions to take the test from where you are. If you are invited for an interview and finally the Oath, you will need to be in Canada soil for those, this is based in sharing from others. You can choose the let IRCC know about your relocation to the USA by web form as well https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Reactions: bakshivishal

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Hi there, just received my AOR today. Tried to log in online in ecas to see its status and when i am inputting my UCI and application number for registry it is telling the info is wrong. Did anyone had anything similar to my issue? Many thanks!
You need to wait 24-48 hours to get access to ECAS and the new dashboard. Could you please share your application details? Thanks

Application: Single/Family and number of applicants
Application sent: April xx, 2021
Delivered: April xx, 2021
5 Year Eligibility:
AOR:

Rubydairy

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Hi all
I still haven’t received my AOR for my online app submitted on Apr 27th. Is it time to panic yet?
Can you please advise on what number to call to enquire about this? Thanks in advance

@Strongfaith42 any thoughts on this?

ONLINE APPLICATION
Physical Presence Days: 1103
Application: Single
Application sent: April 27, 2021
Delivered: April 27, 2021
5 Year Eligibility: April 27, 2016 to April 26, 2021
AOR: Waiting
They advised me not to panic yet, so I'll say the same to you. I submitted online application for just myself on March 4th, no update till now, no confirmation email, no AOR. Multiple web forms sent, only got generic responses