+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 - Citizenship applications

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi strong faith and all I found update on the tracker by the test date but I did not get any email communication! when do they send the invite email ? Can any one give me idea

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Hi strong faith and all I found update on the tracker by the test date but I did not get any email communication! when do they send the invite email ? Can any one give me idea
What is the window start date? The email could land one day after the update in the dashboard or at least 1 day before the start date of the test. If ou don't receive the email on the start date you can click on the hyperlink provided in the dashboard or here: https://ct-tc.apps.cic.gc.ca/?lang=en

There is a step by step tutorial, I suggest you read it as it will give you instructions and screenshots of the actual test platform, that way you can get familiar with the citizenship test tool and all the step by step you need to follow when you are ready to take the test.

Good Luck.

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks strong faith the test window from 18 March to 7 April
Can I use this link if I am using representative?
Can I help my wife to take the photo and the Id before test start .
Is this link direct link to the test or it will send the link to my representative?
Can I use this link now or I have to wait till the last date ?

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
This is the official statement in IRCC website, again it varies by the local office processing your application, the type of application and other factors.

In most cases, the ceremony takes place 3 to 4 months after you pass the test.

• The timeframe may vary by application.
  • If your application is non-routine
    • you may have to attend a hearing with a citizenship officer or judge, even if you pass the test
    • it may take longer than 3 to 4 months before you can go to the ceremony
  • Wait for us to invite you to the ceremony.
You can also check your application status.

In average I have seen oath invites coming between 4-8 months after test.

Passport request is random, only if they need to confirm something with our physical presence.
I am coming to 4 months post citizenship test now.

My processing office is hibernating, I think.

Slm1003

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Thanks strong faith the test window from 18 March to 7 April
Can I use this link if I am using representative?
Can I help my wife to take the photo and the Id before test start .
Is this link direct link to the test or it will send the link to my representative?
Can I use this link now or I have to wait till the last date ?
I’m not sure about your other questions, but I helped my husband with his photo and ID before the test, making sure I wasn’t in any of the pictures and then left before he started the test and it was fine.

raultest

Apr 22, 2017
@Fa2 @MikeEH - my wife received the oath date for 1-April-2022. I and my wife followed the same timeline till background check even with different applications.

Please keep me posted if you get any updates.

Reactions: sweet_mahsa

$Navi$

Star Member
Jan 7, 2022
Hi, Did anyone who took their oath between March 1st - 4th received their Citizenship certificate from the Niagara office yet?

Humanshado

Jun 27, 2017
Applied online 21st April 2021
AOR on 26th August 2021
Test completed 24th November 2021
BG completed 22nd December 2021

Radio silence since then from Scarborough office. Has anyone with similar timeline and local office heard anything from scarborough?

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I have a question my representative is asking me to inform him before pressing the link which in invitation letter by 20 min to send me second link ?
Is this normal why I don’t receive the second link directly to my email once I press the invitation link ?

Feb 2, 2022
Hi I have a question my representative is asking me to inform him before pressing the link which in invitation letter by 20 min to send me second link ?
Is this normal why I don’t receive the second link directly to my email once I press the invitation link ?
Because you have a representative he is by default receiving the emails notification. That’s why he told you to tell him before you start the test

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
do have a question is the test is complicated and require a lot of studies or I just know the 400 question from the YouTube.
I am not very confident and Iam afraid to fail