+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Alwx

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
I also suspect there will be much fewer spousal sponsorship applications in the coming months.Because of travel restrictions much fewer people are getting married to foreigners,which will result in fewer applications received by the cic office

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
I also suspect there will be much fewer spousal sponsorship applications in the coming months.Because of travel restrictions much fewer people are getting married to foreigners,which will result in fewer applications received by the cic office
Thats a good point, marriage tourism is getting harder due to Covid.
Anxiety is already here wouldnt you say?
Playing out different possible scenarios is being realistic. Aor could be tomorrow? Could be in sept, or Feb...we are absolutely in the dark...so its like Roullette- every number has an equal chance to come up on the spin.
Place your bets.

Reactions: singleman

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Someone named ellag got their AOR? Can they confirm this is true.
Not sure. Even if they give 1 AOR per week it's gonna take years just to finish AORs.OR may be they are slowly picking up speed:)

Mrsshab

Nov 23, 2020
I
Thanks! i was told that we should be receiving the 1st notice in a span of 3 months. Do you have any idea what month (this year 2020) of application already received the 1st AOR? just to give us a hint how delay it could take. really appreciate it.
Hello
I submitted my application on April 13 still no sign of Aor