+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2020 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Let me tell about consent form if my wife generate gcms notes then should we give consent form
It's hard to answer your questions because the sentences are not complete and not everyone knows if you or your spouse are the PA or sponsor.

But in simple terms: if the sponsor is applying for the GCMS notes, the authorization/representative form will probably be required. (Because the sponsor does not have automatic access to all information regarding spouse).

Therefore in most cases, best to have the applicant sign the representative form naming the sponsor as representative - and keep a copy. It's just easier. But not required.

Davinder Randhawa

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
It's hard to answer your questions because the sentences are not complete and not everyone knows if you or your spouse are the PA or sponsor.

But in simple terms: if the sponsor is applying for the GCMS notes, the authorization/representative form will probably be required. (Because the sponsor does not have automatic access to all information regarding spouse).

Therefore in most cases, best to have the applicant sign the representative form naming the sponsor as representative - and keep a copy. It's just easier. But not required.
We don't have any representative but we have to submit consent form also.
Thank you, i got. I am PA applicant from india and my wife has canadian PR who applied spousal sponsorship application. As per rule only canadian citizen or PR can generate and submit gcms notes so my wife will submit it.

Last edited:

Davinder Randhawa

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Sponsor cannot be on social assistance when sponsoring spouse.
During pandemic many people lost their working hours. So, i don't think it will affect someway because if someone is pregnant and got social assistance and moreover, we received for very shorter period of time.
Ty

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
During pandemic many people lost their working hours. So, i don't think it will affect someway because if someone is pregnant and got social assistance and moreover, we received for very shorter period of time.
Ty
If your wife got CERB or EI. That’s fine. But welfare is not. Order GCMS notes, that’s the best thing you can do right now!