+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2020 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I get your point but they received our application on 2nd April 2020 and after 9 months they checked it and returned it. How is that fair? They could have contacted us instead of returning whole application package. Had it be 2/3 months would have understood, it's 9 months. We will have to start application all over again and my husband is in Canada and I am in Dubai, even to sign the forms again it's not easy.
As I said, not claiming it's fair or the best approach esp given covid delays - just that it's not a trivial omission or mistake. Sorry it happened to you.

aznboix

Jul 21, 2020
`Please help!!!!

My application is returned after 9 months :( as we missed to tick the document checklist form IMM5533.
Do we have to fill all the forms all over again and send the documents as we have few changes now. My husband is changing his job and my visa is extended.
Police certificates were also submitted till Dec'19, please advise..
- Yes, redownload the package to ensure that you have the latest version of the forms.
- you can re-use the receipt that you already paid.
- I believe you already have an UCI # by now, so fill that in on the forms.

deepika_bohra

Mar 16, 2016
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Med's Done....
19-12-2020
Passport Req..
19-07-2021
Where do i check on cic portal that at which VO is my application?

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
`Please help!!!!

My application is returned after 9 months :( as we missed to tick the document checklist form IMM5533.
Do we have to fill all the forms all over again and send the documents as we have few changes now. My husband is changing his job and my visa is extended.
Police certificates were also submitted till Dec'19, please advise..
omg...this is heartbreaking...did you get any communication at all from them? or was it just returned? i feel so so sad about this!!! thts ok chin's up...you will fix the errors or ommissions

Crtw6

Dec 6, 2020
Hey! Is anyone else having troubles logging in to your cic account today?

I am April 29 and no aor1 yet. Anyone else from the end of April still waiting?

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
Hi
My cousin’s wife got Biometric letter today after 8 month
After Biometric what will be the next procedure, she may 2020 applicant
Thanks

idemobre

Jan 8, 2021
I'm an April 6th applicant and have still not received AOR or any response whatsoever... I submitted the webform and I was just told that my application is not in the system yet. I'm starting to be afraid my application got lost somehow... Is this possible? I did track the package I sent via CanadaPost and it showed it was delivered, so there shouldn't be any issues, but it's been so long without AOR...