+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2020 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

D&S

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Category........
FAM
By the Grace of our savior Jesus Christ, we received PPR today. All the best to everyone waiting for the PPR, it's coming soon. Congratulations to all who have received the PPR. :)
Congratulations! Was it a request to mail your passport to the VO or was it an upload via your online account?

jasluke

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations! Was it a request to mail your passport to the VO or was it an upload via your online account?
It was an email with instructions to initiate passport submission with local VO; the local VO will further coordinate a 2-way courier for passport submission.

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
Hi
One of my cousin applied his wife sponsorship in April they received ( in Mississauga) her documents in May and after 3 month he did call and they said they have received their application and it’s look good and would start your procedure soon , after that I did not hear any thing
I m trying to call them but could not make contact even sent webform inquiry but did not get any response
Pls guide
Thanks

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
I submitted mine in May 2020 and it was not received until June 2020 I was so relieved when it finally delivered! Still no AOR to date. What about you all?

FNguyen

Dec 8, 2020
Hi everyone! I have a question and your response and assistance is greatly appreciated! I went in for my medical examination yesterday and tried to present the IMM1017e form to the doctor and he said he didn’t need it and said their form has more information. My husband and I are worried that because they did not take the IMM1017e form from me that it will affect or delay our process. Does anyone think form IMM1017e is a requirement for the doctor? Thank you!