+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2020 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
I would honestly suggest to you guys to not call IRCC too often as all they do is spread misinformation and provide incoherent responses, resulting further anxiety for everyone. Calling them won't prioritize applications and won't help answer any queries, of course unless you have a genuine issue such as updating your address etc.

However, don't let them get rude or push you around. I have seen comments in which people have mentioned this. Remember, we are all tax payers and it's this tax that's paying their salary and it's their job to provide us information, that's why they have a call center in place ( whether that's correct or incorrect information is another thing ).

We all have to wait our turns. If you want an actual status update on a file, its best to do that through GCMS notes. Yes, they take time, but they're as accurate as possible and depict the actual story. Hope this helps.

Reactions: D&S and adyc

D&S

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Category........
FAM
Today we received my husband's biometrics request letter! The most exciting part was with that email we were supplied his UCI number and Application number which allowed us to finally link his application to my IRCC account. From there we could see the application process is at 64% complete. WOW. I think my heart almost popped out of my chest when I read that! o_O:)

Yudieketty

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
Today we received my husband's biometrics request letter! The most exciting part was with that email we were supplied his UCI number and Application number which allowed us to finally link his application to my IRCC account. From there we could see the application process is at 64% complete. WOW. I think my heart almost popped out of my chest when I read that! o_O:)
Congrats...when did you submit

Reactions: D&S

D&S

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Category........
FAM
I just cant figure out their criteria for selection...any ideas? Could it be based on occupation? Like spouses in essential services
I have absolutely no idea what their criteria for selection is. Your guess is as good as mine.

D&S

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Category........
FAM
Have you called them recently to check? If so, what was the response?
No. I did not call and check. I read many posts on this forum which told of conflicting information and irritable IRCC clerks, so I didn't bother. I didn't want to add pressure to a chaotic situation.

deepika_bohra

Mar 16, 2016
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Med's Done....
19-12-2020
Passport Req..
19-07-2021
How can I check to which visa office is the filed moved to?