+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2020 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

At2

May 6, 2020
April 3rd applicant here. I called in and got a temporary number while back. Then called 3 weeks ago and was told that my file's completion check was started at beginning of October. Then called this week and was told there is no such thing as completion check being started on my file. Beyond frustrated with these guys to the extent I want to fly out there and smack their heads into the monitors lol

Reactions: Genghiskhan123

Yudieketty

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
April 3rd applicant here. I called in and got a temporary number while back. Then called 3 weeks ago and was told that my file's completion check was started at beginning of October. Then called this week and was told there is no such thing as completion check being started on my file. Beyond frustrated with these guys to the extent I want to fly out there and smack their heads into the monitors lol
Yeah i think they have instructions not to tell us about our files. My completeness check was done since October 8th, they started eligibility check according to agents. Then yesterday i called they said my file has not been assigned to anyone and the guy was nasty. I ended and called back spoke with another who reluctant got my Temp. Number to check since i told him ive been told that completeness check was done..he said " since the last thing that u were told no update"

At2

May 6, 2020
Yeah i think they have instructions not to tell us about our files. My completeness check was done since October 8th, they started eligibility check according to agents. Then yesterday i called they said my file has not been assigned to anyone and the guy was nasty. I ended and called back spoke with another who reluctant got my Temp. Number to check since i told him ive been told that completeness check was done..he said " since the last thing that u were told no update"
That is pretty disappointing of them. The worst thing is we can't even escalate the calls to a supervisor or a manager. The anxiety levels are off the chart right now.

Have you received an AoR?

Yudieketty

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
That is pretty disappointing of them. The worst thing is we can't even escalate the calls to a supervisor or a manager. The anxiety levels are off the chart right now.

Have you received an AoR?
No...i have not, and i am April 6th.

leitian

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
not sure why they are doing this.

leitian

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Each time, you called IRCC, they always said, they understand that the family reunite is so important, but due the covid-19, they do not have enough staff, so it will be delay. but on another hand, they are try to process temp work, study permit and even HKer's application.

• Wow
Reactions: jasluke

*godsblessings*

Apr 4, 2020
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
App. Filed.......
09-04-2020
AOR Received.
27-11-2020
File Transfer...
11-12-2020
Med's Request
11-12-2020
Med's Done....
14-12-2020
Passport Req..
13-04-2021
I'm starting to feel the same way... I've been calling every friday since September 11th when I received a temporary file number. About 3-4 weeks ago I had an agent tell me they were doing a completeness check. The agent I spoke with the following week neither confirmed or denied the completeness check being done. Super frustrating!!!

Yudieketty

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
I'm starting to feel the same way... I've been calling every friday since September 11th when I received a temporary file number. About 3-4 weeks ago I had an agent tell me they were doing a completeness check. The agent I spoke with the following week neither confirmed or denied the completeness check being done. Super frustrating!!!
Sincerely speaking i dnt see the need to call every time, they do not understand how we feel. I had not called them for 3 weeks before I called the last one.

longshum

Feb 18, 2020
Each time, you called IRCC, they always said, they understand that the family reunite is so important, but due the covid-19, they do not have enough staff, so it will be delay. but on another hand, they are try to process temp work, study permit and even HKer's application.

I am HKer. I sent my application in earlier April and it arrived in Sydney on 9-Apr. But I still have not got the AOR yet. I don't think my application is in priority processing.
It's so frustrating

*godsblessings*

Apr 4, 2020
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
App. Filed.......
09-04-2020
AOR Received.
27-11-2020
File Transfer...
11-12-2020
Med's Request
11-12-2020
Med's Done....
14-12-2020
Passport Req..
13-04-2021
I am HKer. I sent my application in earlier April and it arrived in Sydney on 9-Apr. But I still have not got the AOR yet. I don't think my application is in priority processing.
It's so frustrating
My application was sent the same day.

Reactions: jasluke

leitian

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
It's so frustrating
I think they are just doing those for another class, not for family reunite.