+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2020 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

adyc

Star Member
Apr 12, 2020
Ottawa
Hey would just like to share I just got a call from Service Canada about biometric. Luckily the office close to me is not too busy so I got an appointment in 2 days :)

D&S

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Category........
FAM
Hey would just like to share I just got a call from Service Canada about biometric. Luckily the office close to me is not too busy so I got an appointment in 2 days :)
You (assuming you are the PA) are in Canada right now and able to get the biometrics done in Canada?

Reactions: adyc

Oksi07

Nov 18, 2020
Hi guys! Hope everyone is well! Our application was delivered to Sydney, NS on April 30 and still no AOR1.

Every time I call or submit a webform, this is what they say: “We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is not available in the system yet.”

Is this normal? Thanks in advance and good luck to us all!

leitian

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Hi guys! Hope everyone is well! Our application was delivered to Sydney, NS on April 30 and still no AOR1.

Every time I call or submit a webform, this is what they say: “We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is not available in the system yet.”

The same thing here, and every time I called they said they do have my file, and still in process of checking the file.

S76

Mar 8, 2020
Hi Guys,

Can anyone here who's already received an AOR describe the email received. What's in the 'From' filed and what is the subject heading?

Thanks

macky17

Mar 17, 2017

Same thing with me too.

ahmedsyed29

Jan 11, 2020
Hey guys,
My application was received on 24th of April at Sydney, got AOR on November 17th and finally was able to link the application today,
will keep you updated,