+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2020 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

macky17

Mar 17, 2017
Hi everyone!

After receiving my biometric letter yesterday, today we are able to check ecas with both PA and sponsor's info. Sponsor application now says "decision made" but so far we have no email for AoR or Sponsor approval. GCkey says "we are processing your background check".

I think everything is out of order here? Looks like they are processing different stages at the same time. I will update when there is any news - so much information to process in the last 24 hours, after almost 7 months of silence.
AOR email should be there shortly. Sponsorship approval is great news. Congratulations.

Reactions: adyc

mani@

Feb 17, 2018
My ecas just says that your application is received on August 8 2020. But I'd doesn't say that we started processing your application line. IS THIS NORMAL .Anyone got just this in status after AOR

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
you're lucky! good for you...
April 27th, and nothing ...:(
they don't go by order ...i have a feeling they pick up applications randomly...some from january and still waiting and some from june or event july got AOR...
On FB post one Aug 11 applicant just got transferred to NDVO lol

leitian

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
You can try calling the agent or request for GCMC notes. But the temp number doesn't really do anything, you will have to wait to hear from IRCC before you can access the application online.
get a temp number which start with "xf", and the lady said it is internal use only. could not use it to link my file.

MeToo2020

Nov 6, 2020
Hello,

We received Biometrics request; however, the VAC offices in India are closed. Anyone here completed their Biometrics in India recently? If yes, how?

Thanks