+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2020 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

KSADK

Sep 3, 2020
I got my AOR and SA but not medical. In the applicant section in ECAS, it says we send you a mail please consider delay in delivery before calling us. What does this mean?

macky17

Mar 17, 2017
I got my AOR and SA but not medical. In the applicant section in ECAS, it says we send you a mail please consider delay in delivery before calling us. What does this mean?
May be call them as they might send you something through mail.

Garry45

May 27, 2020
Hi I got aor for my spouse but i have one concern in background declaration form i put she is house wife but she is teacher in private college. Is this can affect my application.

jasluke

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I got aor for my spouse but i have one concern in background declaration form i put she is house wife but she is teacher in private college. Is this can affect my application.
Is this a recent change? If not, we should always share facts and disclose everything while submitting the application.

adyc

Star Member
Apr 12, 2020
Ottawa
Hi everyone!

After receiving my biometric letter yesterday, today we are able to check ecas with both PA and sponsor's info. Sponsor application now says "decision made" but so far we have no email for AoR or Sponsor approval. GCkey says "we are processing your background check".

I think everything is out of order here? Looks like they are processing different stages at the same time. I will update when there is any news - so much information to process in the last 24 hours, after almost 7 months of silence.

leitian

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Hi everyone!

After receiving my biometric letter yesterday, today we are able to check ecas with both PA and sponsor's info. Sponsor application now says "decision made" but so far we have no email for AoR or Sponsor approval. GCkey says "we are processing your background check".

I think everything is out of order here? Looks like they are processing different stages at the same time. I will update when there is any news - so much information to process in the last 24 hours, after almost 7 months of silence.
how to get the temporary number?

leitian

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
You can try calling the agent or request for GCMC notes. But the temp number doesn't really do anything, you will have to wait to hear from IRCC before you can access the application online.
I C, Thanks for your answer.

Reactions: adyc

aznboix

Jul 21, 2020
Hi everyone!

it's inland or outland? which country ?

aznboix

Jul 21, 2020
Outland April...it’s in my signature.
you're lucky! good for you...
April 27th, and nothing ...:(
they don't go by order ...i have a feeling they pick up applications randomly...some from january and still waiting and some from june or event july got AOR...

Reactions: adyc

leitian

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
you're lucky! good for you...
April 27th, and nothing ...:(
they don't go by order ...i have a feeling they pick up applications randomly...some from january and still waiting and some from june or event july got AOR...
in the same boat, feel unfair.