+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2020 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

Kate_Westlake

Jan 18, 2018
PA is from India and yes we did travel to Dubai for 4 days for Honeymoon....all the visas and related info has been attached in the application....btw i never heard of such security screening for Indians visiting Arab countries for vacation
Don't worry, even if you visit all Arab countries there is not problem, some people are making things up without having any proof, I have helped many people and most of them are from Iraq and Iran, they had no issue.

Reactions: Boviesam

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
Tracker shows that someone from June got AOR is it true?
Well, there's no way of determining someone is lying, is there? But it can definitely be possible. Apparently Facebook group has two people who say they have received AORs.

Reactions: Te9944

Inryvr

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
Well, there's no way of determining someone is lying, is there? But it can definitely be possible. Apparently Facebook group has two people who say they have received AORs.
Its true. Two people on whatsapp group also received AOR. June 11 & 17.

Reactions: Te9944

Tatianna777

Oct 28, 2020
Hello there!
I am new at this forum, and I want to say a little bit about my case:
I have applied for my husband sponsorship back in April this year, and I still did not receive any answer from immigration.
My application was mailed on April 20th and I check the tracking number and they got it on April 23rd, however I still don’t have any application number.
Will keep you posted.

Atiii

Oct 29, 2020
Hi everyone. I’m a outland applicant and my husband has sponsored me. my documents reached on 30th April. Today I called to know about my latest update. The agent told me they did not start processing your application and therefore you did not receive anything! What’s the matter?! Would any one help me plz? I’m so depressed... My anniversary is in Feb and it is going to be about one year that I did not see my husband

Reactions: Lili b

cn1

Star Member
Aug 10, 2020
Bro, AOR just begining, this is long proccessing, Backgound Check, Biometric Collection. Sence Visa Centre in India still close. if the situation still keep like this. It might be take more than 12 month to finish the whole application.

Reactions: Miluk

Yahoo06

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Principal Applicant: India
Outland Spousal Application Received: April 2nd, 2020
ADR: October 29th, 2020
AOR1: October 29th, 2020
Medical Request: On the Way :)
SA: October 29th, 2020
File Moved: CPC-New Delhi on October 29th,2020

Reactions: Genghiskhan123

jclarke99

May 10, 2020
Bro, AOR just begining, this is long proccessing, Backgound Check, Biometric Collection. Sence Visa Centre in India still close. if the situation still keep like this. It might be take more than 12 month to finish the whole application.
Indeed. The goal is Decision Made. Take a look at %Decision Made for January (been stuck at 9.5% for Outbound for a while, it's 0% for Jan-Inbound). Not to be a downer. You should just manage your expectations.

UkraineOlga

Feb 10, 2020
Hi everyone. I’m a outland applicant and my husband has sponsored me. my documents reached on 30th April. Today I called to know about my latest update. The agent told me they did not start processing your application and therefore you did not receive anything! What’s the matter?! Would any one help me plz? I’m so depressed... My anniversary is in Feb and it is going to be about one year that I did not see my husband
On what number did you call to find out about status of your application?

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
If your husband Canadian Citizen, he should move to your country and forget Canada for while.
If he is only PR, he cannot go more than 3-4 weeks to see you.