***APRIL 2020 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Government has access to airport exit information. If you think they won't find out you're not in Canada, you're taking a serious risk.
ALSO they can ask for PASSPORT >EXIT>ENTRY stamps . I attached mine and if I go again I am gonna submit/upload passport pages+ boarding passes too

Mansi/Sagar

Oct 9, 2020
Sorry sweetie, they're halfway through March atm it seems and Sabeen99's the only one we know who got an AOR in April... it's a waiting game for the moment, but keep strong! They'll get to it xox
There are 2 other one from 9th April (confirmed by a friend) and another from 6th april (confirmed by the PA). But I agree its all wait game

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
We could not guess how officers pick up mails. May be it is picked as per seniority/date received but some officers work from home too. This speeds can vary and all files are not equal some take much more time while others are simple and sent to Mississauga

Reactions: FisherFamily

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
hey have already started April a little bit soon MARCH guys will be dealt with and April will start getting AOR 1 letters :)

deepika_bohra

Mar 16, 2016
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Med's Done....
19-12-2020
Passport Req..
19-07-2021
Hi Friends, I am a PR and I am planning to leave Canada to India after submitting outland application for my spouse from Canada for a 4-5 months? Will that be a problem. I know lots of people mentioning that we have to stay in canada till the entire application is approved. Has anyone gone for a long trip back home and did you face any difficulties? Will they come to know I have taken a trip to India? I am working remotely for Canadian employer and so planning to be with my wife in India and work from India. Manager has agreed to this. I will be sending all the forms and the application from my Toronto address only.
In my opinion your presence after the application is processing is not required in Canada as it doesn't say this on website. No one here is from IRCC and you should be calling them to get appropriate ans. Since the correct ans could even vary from agent to agent so call twice or thrice and also ask on web form if you can visit any country while application is processing.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
In my opinion your presence after the application is processing is not required in Canada as it doesn't say this on website. No one here is from IRCC and you should be calling them to get appropriate ans. Since the correct ans could even vary from agent to agent so call twice or thrice and also ask on web form if you can visit any country while application is processing.
Wrong,if you are pr holder sponsoring your spouse and your spouse is outland , you gave to stay in Canada while application is getting processed. 4-6 weeks vacation is fine but longer than that , your application will have negative impact. If you are citizen you are free to leave country.

KSADK

Sep 3, 2020
Wrong,if you are pr holder sponsoring your spouse and your spouse is outland , you gave to stay in Canada while application is getting processed. 4-6 weeks vacation is fine but longer than that , your application will have negative impact. If you are citizen you are free to leave country.
[/QUOTEwrong again. U just have to be here for the visa

KSADK

Sep 3, 2020
Wrong again. U just have to be here for the visa

Wrong again. You just have to be in canada for the visa