+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2020 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

Vivalavida08

Jul 22, 2019
Called IRCC today and the guy said "we are processing january and feb applications for now" and when i asked about temporary file number he said "i dont know who gave you this information we are not giving anyone temporary numbers".

Yet I see a lot of April applicants getting temporary file number and March applicants getting AOR.

Why is this guy telling a lie?

kharthik24

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Toronto
Called IRCC today and the guy said "we are processing january and feb applications for now" and when i asked about temporary file number he said "i dont know who gave you this information we are not giving anyone temporary numbers".

Yet I see a lot of April applicants getting temporary file number and March applicants getting AOR.

Why is this guy telling a lie?
Call again and ask. It depends on the agent.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I am not sure if APRIL guys here know about this :-
2020-04-06 App received193 DAYSNepal2020-10-14 AOR 1191

FisherFamily

Oct 15, 2020
Have they started processing April applications ? I am May applicant still waiting on AOR :(
Sorry sweetie, they're halfway through March atm it seems and Sabeen99's the only one we know who got an AOR in April... it's a waiting game for the moment, but keep strong! They'll get to it xox

KSADK

Sep 3, 2020
Someone help me here please. I applied for my husband for sponsorship and tvr. On his sposorship, the lawyer used hia fathers name on his passport as middle name. But on his tvr we did not include that. Will this effect his Biometric?

Abhinandhan7

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Hi Friends, I am a PR and I am planning to leave Canada to India after submitting outland application for my spouse from Canada for a 4-5 months? Will that be a problem. I know lots of people mentioning that we have to stay in canada till the entire application is approved. Has anyone gone for a long trip back home and did you face any difficulties? Will they come to know I have taken a trip to India? I am working remotely for Canadian employer and so planning to be with my wife in India and work from India. Manager has agreed to this. I will be sending all the forms and the application from my Toronto address only.

KSADK

Sep 3, 2020
I applied for my husband for sponsorship and tvr. On his sponsorship, the lawyer used his fathers name on his passport as middle name. But on his tvr we did not include that. Will this effect his Biometric?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hi Friends, I am a PR and I am planning to leave Canada to India after submitting outland application for my spouse from Canada for a 4-5 months? Will that be a problem. I know lots of people mentioning that we have to stay in canada till the entire application is approved. Has anyone gone for a long trip back home and did you face any difficulties? Will they come to know I have taken a trip to India? I am working remotely for Canadian employer and so planning to be with my wife in India and work from India. Manager has agreed to this. I will be sending all the forms and the application from my Toronto address only.
If U R a PR then rather don't go, if you must make it 3-4 weeks. If UR a Citizen of Canada then no problem. On the other hand if you can prove that you will be working for a Canadian co. I guess will be OK . Lets hear more opinions

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Government has access to airport exit information. If you think they won't find out you're not in Canada, you're taking a serious risk.