+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2020 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

vaani412

Feb 6, 2020
What is the use of temporary file number? I got one but I can’t see it of much use to me? Also what date applications are being processed?

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Yah someone please add me. It doesnt work for me
Please try on a computer. As there is no one to update your line we all have to maintain our own lines unfortunately.

Yash@2019

Star Member
Mar 30, 2020
What is the use of temporary file number? I got one but I can’t see it of much use to me? Also what date applications are being processed?
This is an assurance that the IRCC has received your application and you can expect the AOR soon. Thereafter you can link the application to your online account.
How did you get the temporary file number? Did you call IRCC or did you use the webform?

vaani412

Feb 6, 2020
This is an assurance that the IRCC has received your application and you can expect the AOR soon. Thereafter you can link the application to your online account.
How did you get the temporary file number? Did you call IRCC or did you use the webform?
Yes, I called. I applied in April 2020 and till now not even have received AOR. That is why I called them. However, it is still same. It is going to be our first anniversary in November but we are not even together.

iazuelos

Jan 29, 2020
Hey guys,

Outland application from London, UK

Application submitted Feb 19
Biometrics Instruction letter September 3rd
Sponsor approval letter Sep22, saying case moved from CPC-Sydney to CPC-Ottawa
Quebec undertaking application sent Sep23

**Question: We are now both in Canada - will they call us to do biometrics (as they say on their webpage) or do we need to leave Canada back to the UK to do biometrics? I contacted IRCC and emailed CPC-Ottawa 2 weeks ago and still waiting for an answer...**

canadan_

Jan 26, 2020
Hey guys,

Outland application from London, UK

Application submitted Feb 19
Biometrics Instruction letter September 3rd
Sponsor approval letter Sep22, saying case moved from CPC-Sydney to CPC-Ottawa
Quebec undertaking application sent Sep23

**Question: We are now both in Canada - will they call us to do biometrics (as they say on their webpage) or do we need to leave Canada back to the UK to do biometrics? I contacted IRCC and emailed CPC-Ottawa 2 weeks ago and still waiting for an answer...**
You should be able to submit biometrics from wherever, however in Canada biometrics are submitted at Service Canada locations which to my knowledge are currently closed due to COVID. The deadline to submit is automatically extended from 30 days to 90.

iazuelos

Jan 29, 2020
You should be able to submit biometrics from wherever, however in Canada biometrics are submitted at Service Canada locations which to my knowledge are currently closed due to COVID. The deadline to submit is automatically extended from 30 days to 90.
I know but not sure if I should leave the country to do biometrics or wait for then phone call....